Bury Road, Branksome Park
- Award-winning design
- Beautiful grounds
- Great location
- Extends to circa 6,500 sq ft
- Stunning kitchen lifestyle room
- Galleried reception hall
- Media room
- Immense master bedroom suite
- Hugely impressive specification
A wonderful contemporary and award-winning home presented in stunning decorative order and set amidst beautiful landscaped grounds. La Pinede extends to approximately 6,500 square feet, imaginatively designed and set over two floors with a stunning galleried hallway. The one-off design benefits from three main elevations resulting in a truly dramatic and highly impressive family lifestyle room with a triple aspect zoned for kitchen, informal living, informal dining as well as formal dining connecting to a paved terrace with a high-tech louvred pergola. Other luxuries include a spacious office, a media room and a 23' gymnasium which could also be suitable for a number of uses. Upstairs there are five bedrooms each with en suite facilities, four with walk in closets. The master suite boasts a myriad of features including a private sun balcony, a private sitting area, his and hers walk in wardrobes and a palatial en suite bathroom. The specification also includes under floor gas fired central heating, an integrated a/v system not to mention programmable lighting. Outside the grounds include a hot tub and purpose built sauna. This location in Bury Road is especially popular as it affords relatively easy access to Canford Cliffs Village via nearby Martello Road South as well as beaches at Branksome Chine accessed via Branksome Park Wood.
Please Click On The Video Tour Tab Above - All of our properties feature a professionally produced one minute video, personally introduced by a member of our team as well as a fully interactive 3D tour.
BrochuresLa Pinede - eBrochure.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Bury Road, Branksome Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station1.0 miles
- Parkstone Station1.3 miles
- Poole Station2.6 miles
About the agent
We believe our clients should expect exceptional service but at a sensible cost. Our new approach means we can offer both. Hugely improved levels of service combined with market-leading presentation come as standard but at a fee which is lower than a traditional estate agency. There are no up-front costs whatsoever for our exclusive sole agency clients.Exclusive Benefits
We aim to innovate and to transform the way properties are sold by offerin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30250739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luxury & Prestige, Sandbanks, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.