Llanfair Road, Ruthin
- Video tour available
- Three bedroom maisonette
- Recently refurbished and modernised
- New carpets and internal doors
- Ideal for first time buyers or investors
- Views over Ruthin and beyond
- Close to Ruthin town centre
- Gas central heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- EPC Rating D-64
uPVC double glazed door in to the:
Quarry tiled floor, and carpeted stairs lead up to:
First Floor Landing
With coat hanging space, radiator, stairs off to second floor, understair storage and opening through to the:
A range of white, high gloss wall, drawer and base units, complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, integrated electric oven and induction hob with glass splashback and extractor hood over, stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap over, LED sptlights, wall-mounted Baxi boiler, undercounter space for fridge and freezer, uPVC double glazed window to the rear and door through to:
Outbuilt chimney breast with inglenook, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Second Floor Landing
Windows to the rear elevation, and doors off to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, two radiators and built-in wardrobe.
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, storage cupboard and radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising paneled bath with Triton shower unit over, low flush WC and pedestal wash basin. Chrome ladder-style towel radiator tiled floors, part tiled walls and uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
999 year lease with at least 970 years still to run.
From our Ruthin office proceed down Well Street, at the junction bear right and follow the road around. The flat can be found on the right hand side, by way of a For Sale sign.
Llanfair Road, Ruthin
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penyffordd Station10.6 miles
About the agent
Our story so far...
Before Williams Estates was created, Jason Williams worked for twelve years for two different estate agents managing offices, qualifying in agency and becoming a Past President of North Wales, South Cheshire and Merseyside branch of the National Association of Estate Agents. With a wealth of knowledge & a big vision in mind, Jason leaves his employment and sells his home in order to fund the set up of his own estate agency office.1999 - W
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8496476. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Ruthin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.