- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Driveway Parking Available
- Furnished Property
- Gas C/H
- Sorry, No Smokers
- Sorry, No Pets Allowed
- Medium Sized Garden
- 3 Bathrooms
Fantastic four double bedroom townhouse to rent in the popular area of Hulme.
The accommodation comprises four double bedrooms (two on ground floor, two on 2nd floor), a main bathroom, two en-suites, kitchen, and large lounge with balcony.
The property also benefits from a garden to the rear, security alarm system, and driveway parking.
The property is provided fully furnished and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Perfect Student Let
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cornbrook Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Deansgate Station0.7 miles
- Trafford Bar Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
George Adams (Estate Agents) Ltd, Manchester - Lettings
Unit 1, Bishops Corner 321 Stretford Road, Hulme, Manchester, M15 4UW
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30251204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by George Adams (Estate Agents) Ltd, Manchester - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.