Ashgate Road, Hucknall, Nottingham
- Ground Floor Apartment
- No Upward Chain
- Allocated Parking Space
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Generous Kitchen/Diner
- Popular Location
A fantastic opportunity for a first time buyer or buy to let investor looking to acquire this low maintenance ground floor apartment having its own access offered for sale with no upward chain. In brief the accommodation comprises; hallway, lounge, kit/diner, 2 bedrooms & an allocated parking space.
A fantastic opportunity for a first time buyer or buy to let investor to acquire this low maintenance ground floor apartment having its own access offered for sale with no upward chain. The accommodation in brief comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, fitted kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Outside there is a low maintenance garden to the rear and one allocated parking space.
The property is entered via a composite door to the front elevation into a hallway that has a radiator and doors off leading to;
Kitchen/diner Irregular Shaped Room 13' 11" max x 13' 6" ( 4.24m max x 4.11m )
A modern fitted kitchen/diner having a matching range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, four ring gas hob with a cooker hood over. There is an integrated electric oven, space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing and space for a washing machine, wall mounted boiler and radiator. There are tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring, useful storage cupboard, a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, tiled splash backs and a door leading to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.17m )
Having UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear elevation leading to the rear yard, wall mounted radiator and a television point.
Bedroom One 12' 4" to back of wardrobe x 9' 7" ( 3.76m to back of wardrobe x 2.92m )
A double bedroom having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobes and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.64m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
Bathroom 8' 7" x 5' 5" ( 2.62m x 1.65m )
A fitted three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with mixer tap over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, extractor fan, part tiled splashbacks, vinyl floor covering and an obscured UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there are steps up leading to the front entrance of the accommodation. To the rear there is an allocated parking space with gated access leading to the low maintenance rear yard having wrought iron boundary railings and a small arrangement of bushes and shrubs.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Ashgate Road, Hucknall, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hucknall Station0.2 miles
- Moor Bridge Tram Stop1.4 miles
- Bulwell Forest Tram Stop2.0 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Hucknall for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK102265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.