Burr Close, Kempston, Bedfordshire, MK42
- Modern detached property
- Five double bedrooms; two en suite
- Three separate reception rooms
- Refitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Gas to radiator heating
- Well maintained gardens
- Driveway parking for three cars and double garage
The driveway provides parking for three cars and access to the detached double garage which has an up and over door, power connected, and eaves storage. The rear garden is fully enclosed by close boarded fencing and is principally lawned with borders and a paved terrace.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room and Utility Room
The refitted kitchen/breakfast room has a range of cream fronted Shaker style units with Quartz work surfaces incorporating a breakfast bar, a sink and drainer, and a boiling water tap. Integrated appliances include two conventional electric ovens, a gas hob with extractor over, a full sized and a slim line dishwasher, a fridge/freezer and microwave. The utility room has an illuminated larder cupboard, a new wall mounted gas fired boiler, space and plumbing for a washing machine and a door to the driveway.
Master Bedroom Suite
The master bedroom suite has sloping ceilings and an extensive range of fitted wardrobes. The dressing room also has fitted wardrobes and a Velux skylight to the rear. The en suite has a modern four piece suite which includes a double width shower enclosure and has tiled splash areas and floor. A cupboard houses the pressurised hot water cylinder and there is a Velux skylight.
Kempston has amenities including a superstore, churches, and schooling for all ages, including a primary school on the development. There is a gastropub in nearby Wootton. Bedford is about 3 miles away with a wider range of amenities including a station with trains to St. Pancras International taking 47 minutes. It is possible to reach Bedford’s town centre from Kempston by walking or cycling along the river without encountering any roads.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Burr Close, Kempston, Bedfordshire, MK42
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kempston Hardwick Station1.6 miles
- Bedford Station2.1 miles
- Bedford St. Johns Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Established for over 50 years, Michael Graham has a long heritage of assisting buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants to successfully navigate the property market. With fourteen offices covering Bedford and the surrounding villages as well as the neighbouring areas of Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire and Oxfordshire, we have access to some of the region's most desirable town and country homes.Give Your Home Our Marketing Adv
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BED200094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.