Grand Avenue, Worthing
- Well Presented Ground Floor Flat
- Sought After West Worthing Location
- Close to the Seafront
- Large Lounge / Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- EPC Rating - E
- Modern Kitchen
- Contemporary Bathroom
- South Facing Sun Terrace
Communal Entrance - Entry phone system, stairs and lift to all floors, communal bin store.
Entrance Hall - Door from communal hallway, telephone entry system, storage cupboard, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One - 3.53 x 3.53 (11'6" x 11'6") - Double glazed window to side, storage heater, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two - 3.65 x 3.53 (11'11" x 11'6") - Double glazed window to side, built in wardrobe, storage heater.
Bathroom - Double glazed frosted window to side, tiled floor and part tiled walls, panel enclosed bath with electric shower over, dual button W.C, single pedestal wash hand basin, electric towel rail.
Kitchen - 2.96 x 2.15 (9'8" x 7'0") - Double glazed window to side, matching range of wall and base units, sink unit with mixer tap and drainer inset to work surfaces, integrated electric oven and electric hob, tiled splash back, space and plumbing for washing machine, storage cupboard, cooker hood.
Lounge / Dining Room - 6.74 x 3.56 (22'1" x 11'8" ) - Two double glazed windows to side, double glazed French doors to terrace, two storage heaters, telephone and TV points.
Sun Terrace - South facing terrace.
Tenure - Leasehold - 95 years remaining
Maintenance - £270 a month including water rates
BrochuresBrochureGrand Avenue, Worthing
Grand Avenue, Worthing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Worthing Station0.7 miles
- Durrington-on-Sea Station1.1 miles
- Worthing Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Nobody knows the local market like us! We have been helping people move for decades and with the help of experience and tech we know exactly how the market is performing, town by town, street by street. We have a partner in every office and staff who are from the area and love to help people get moved.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30253419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Luff & Co, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.