Foxley Court, Bourne
- Well-Presented Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Generous Living Room
- Separate Kitchen Diner & Conservatory
- Modern Three-Piece Family Bathroom
- OPEN FIELD VIEWS
- Private Rear Garden
- Single Garage & Off-Road Parking
- EPC Rating = TBC
On entering the property, you are initially met by and entrance hall, with the first door on your left showing you into an impressive living room, enjoying a bay window to the front. As you continue through the property, you are then met by a kitchen diner, benefitting from ample worktop space. To the rear of the property, a conservatory is found, containing french doors lead out onto the back garden. To the first floor, the landing space separates three bedrooms and a modern three-piece family bathroom. The master bedroom further benefits from fitted wardrobes.
Outside, off-road parking is found in front of a single garage. Side gated access leads you round into the private rear garden, offering both lawned and paved areas. With so much on offer, we highly recommend you view this property at your earliest convenience.
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 4.88m x 3.20m (16 x 10'6) -
Kitchen Diner - 4.17m x 2.77m (13'8 x 9'1) -
Conservatory - 3.91m x 2.49m (12'10 x 8'2) -
Master Bedroom - 3.53m x 2.82m (11'7 x 9'3) -
Bedroom Two - 3.05m x 1.93m (10 x 6'4) -
Bedroom Three - 2.16m x 2.13m (7'1 x 7) -
Bathroom - 2.11m x 1.73m (6'11 x 5'8) -
BrochuresFoxley Court, BourneBrochure
Foxley Court, Bourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spalding Station9.4 miles
About the agent
Newton Fallowell is a family run business owned by Jason Treadwell, a local property expert who has been part of the Newton Fallowell Family for many years
Between the team, they have an abundance of local knowledge and pride themselves on offering a professional and friendly service.The Local Area
Bourne is a small historic market town situated in the heart of South Lincolnshire on the western edge of the Lincolnshire Fens.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30253447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.