Yabsley Street, London, E14
- EWS1 Certificate in place
- Large One Bedroom Apartment
- Uninterrupted Water/City Views
- Gym Facilities
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Bike Storage
- Large Balcony
- Open Plan Kitchen
With stunning uninterrupted views across Canary Wharf and The City, a high-end finish throughout and a wealth of amenities this apartment is sure to impress.
Offered chain free it would make an ideal pied-a-terre, rental investment or first step onto the property ladder.
A recently built development that looks over The City and Canary Wharf, this property on the nineth floor consists of one double bedroom, fitted bathroom, open plan living area with fitted kitchen and access to a long balcony.
Horizons is positioned at a prime waterside destination just minutes from all the amenities of Canary Wharf, London's impressive financial district. With the added benefits of 24-hour concierge, stylish lobby, well equipped resident's gymnasium, recessed down-lighting, video entry-phone system, CCTV and bicycle storage.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Yabsley Street, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackwall Station0.2 miles
- Poplar Station0.3 miles
- East India Station0.4 miles
About the agent
At Alliance London, our roots are in asset and block management but our focus is on redefining the business of estate agency. At Alliance we have extended our service levels way beyond that of traditional estate agencies. We have coupled old fashioned values and unrivalled levels of customer service with cutting edge technology.
As a preeminent force in the London property market we strive to use a collaborative approach to selling and letting both residential and commercial property. O
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAW200172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alliance London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.