- Fabulous manor apartment
- Semi rural location with outstanding countryside views from communal gardens
- fitted kitchen
- Ample parking
Tenure: Share of Freehold
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dorking Station0.8 miles
- Dorking (Deepdene) Station0.9 miles
- Boxhill & Westhumble Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Established some 60 years ago, with unrivalled local knowledge and experience, we offer a network of closely linked local offices, ensuring maximum exposure of your property in the right market place. Our staff are highly experienced local professionals, using the latest available technology to sell or let your home.
Move with confidence, make Michael Everett & Company your first call.
Our services include:
- A local network of offices marketing your property
- Full In
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10600829. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Everett & Co, Walton-on-the-Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.