Surbiton Road, Kingston, KT1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Walking Distance to Kingston
- New Boiler and Washing Machine
- Feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen
- 0.3 miles to the River Thames
A one double bedroom apartment located just 0.5 miles from Surbiton rail station and 0.3 miles from the waterfront. The property provides fantastic access into Kingston and has train routes into London. Offered unfurnished this property is sure to go.
You enter this spacious and airy one double bedroom apartment into the bright hallway which leads to the large(16'8" x 11'3")living room and carpeted bedroom, both with tall south facing sash windows, the kitchen with washing machine, fridge/freezer, electric oven and four ring electric hob, and the bathroom with white suite and shower over bath.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, is on the top floor and has a phone entry system.
If proceeding without a physical viewing please note that you must make all necessary additional investigations to satisfy yourself that all requirements you have of the property will be met. Video content and other marketing materials shown are believed to fairly represent the property at the time they were created.
BrochuresMore details from Chancellors
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Surbiton Road, Kingston, KT1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Surbiton Station0.5 miles
- Kingston Station1.0 miles
- Berrylands Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Since opening in 1807, Chancellors have been passionate about selling and letting property, with our customers' needs at the forefront of our priorities. As one of the UK's leading independent estate agents, we refuse to rest on our laurels and constantly strive to develop and grow our brand for the better. Through hard work and determination, Chancellors now have more than 50 networked offices across the South of England and Mid Wales. We currently have a strong l
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 05351625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Surbiton Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.