Victory Road, Wanstead
- Impressive Mezzinine
- Double Height Ceilings
- Large Proportions
- Long Lease
- Allocated Parking
- Very Close to Snaresbrook Station
- Hospital Conversion
The wild greenery of Epping Forest and the tranquil blue waters of Eagle Pond are less than a half mile on foot, any time you feel like escaping the bustle of city life.
IF YOU LIVED HERE…
You'll be thrilling to your 375 square foot main reception, with the original double height vaulted ceilings from the building's former incarnation offering a beautifully airy sense of space. Rich dark engineered hardwood runs underfoot and natural light flows in courtesy of two large windows with original vintage portholes high above.
The striking vintage front gates and large entranceway contributes to the grandiosity of this impressive development right from the off, leaving you in no doubt as the unique character of your new home. Come in through your own lobby and you're immediately in that grand mezzanine reception, with the adjacent kitchen smartly dressed in contemporary quartz countertops and sleek fitted cabinets.
Between the lobby and the kitchen you have your family bathroom, with flawless tub to ceiling metro tiles and a modern designer rainfall shower. Finally, head up the sweeping staircase and you're in your 200 square foot mezzanine bedroom, plushly carpeted with a generous walk in wardrobe and, of course, views over your gorgeous double height reception. A wonderful sight to wake up to.
- You have allocated parking and drivers can be on the North Circular in less than five minutes.
- Wanstead High Street is less than a half mile on foot, the bustling heart of this popular East London village. Here you'll find a wealth of independent restaurants, bars and gastropubs the equal of anything in the city. There're also plenty of lovable local cafes, an artisinal butchers, and fishmonger.
- Snaresbrook central line station is a mere ten minutes walk, from here you can get directly to Liverpool Street in just sixteen minutes, putting the City less than a half hour away door to door.
Lounge/Diner - 5.08m x 6.78m (16'7" x 22'2") -
Lobby - 2.10m x 1.90m (6'10" x 6'2") -
Bathroom - 2.10m x 1.71m (6'10" x 5'7") -
Kitchen - 2.10m x 2.97m (6'10" x 9'8") -
Mezzanine Bedroom - 2.67m x 6.78m (8'9" x 22'2") -
A WORD FROM THE OWNER...
"After six wonderful years in Clock Court, we are moving on, but have every intention of staying in the local area - we love everything about Wanstead’s vibrant and friendly community and don’t want to leave! The historic and well-known building is full of character and charm. Located in a peaceful setting, our spacious flat has felt like a safe haven from busy London life. We are just a short walk from Snaresbrook Underground Station and everything Wanstead’s High Street has to offer, including Wanstead Underground Station which is approx. 15mins walk away. The village atmosphere, local coffee shops and restaurants are what makes Wanstead unique and we hope someone will love this home as much as we have."
BrochuresBrochureVictory Road, Wanstead
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Victory Road, Wanstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Snaresbrook Station0.4 miles
- South Woodford Station0.5 miles
- Wanstead Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to The Stow Brothers.
Established in 2014 in Walthamstow, at the heart of one of London's most diverse and energetic boroughs, we've since expanded to a second location in the neighbouring area of Wanstead and it's surrounds, and now a new third office located in Highams Park, also covering Chingford and Woodford, where our drive and enthusiasm to make The Stow Brothers the best estate agent throughout East London continues.
We believe that selling, buying, letting or rent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30253894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, E11. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.