London Road West, Bath, Somerset, BA1
- Stunning Countryside Views
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Duel aspect Master bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Beautiful landscaped garden
- Finished to an extremely high standard
- Too Much Character to List!
As you enter the property onto the first floor, you are welcomed into a fantastic reception room. This room has aspect windows that overlook the south facing garden and beyond, giving the room an abundance of natural light. As you go down to the ground floor you first come to the dining room and then down a few further steps to the kitchen/ breakfast room area. This benefits from having fitted integrated appliances and a breakfast bar. Off from the kitchen is a shower room/utility space. The second floor comprises of 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The main bedroom has dual aspect windows and integrated wardrobe space.
The south facing garden is made up from 3 main garden levels. The top 2 levels are paved with the lower level being turfed. There is also a garden shed that is great for storage.
Batheaston village offers a convenience store, post office, chemists, veterinary surgery, doctor's surgery and primary school. The stunning surrounding countryside provides a beautiful setting for scenic walks and cycling. For the commuter it is within easy reach of the M4 with a frequent bus service to Bath City Centre. Bath Spa Station offers services to London Paddington (approximately 90 minutes)
London Road West, Bath, Somerset, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station2.2 miles
- Oldfield Park Station2.8 miles
- Freshford Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Hunter French Estate Agents were formed in 2005 by Stephen Hunter and Karen Dumine both of whom had been working in corporate Estate Agency since 1996 and 1988 respectively.
With a real passion for people and property, we have been selling houses in cities, towns and villages across Somerset, Wiltshire and Gloucestershire since 2005 with strategically placed branches in Bath, Corsham, Devizes, Frome, Tetbury, Bruton and most recent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HFB01735t3835t. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.