Dartford Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Beautifully Presented, Four Bedroomed Detached Chalet Style House
- 16ft Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathrooom PLUS Two En-Suites (one needs finishing)
- Large Utility
- Lovely Covered Patio
- Attractive Low Maintenance Gardens
- Garage PLUS Car Port PLUS Multi-Vehicle Off Road Parking
- Easy Access To the Town Centre
- Gas Fired Central Heating/Double Glazing
- EPC Band D
* ATTRACTIVE LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS * GARAGE PLUS CAR PORT PLUS MULTI-VEHICLE OFF ROAD PARKING * EASY ACCESS TO TOWN CENTRE * GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING * DOUBLE GLAZING * REALLY MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED!
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL with stairway off.
LOUNGE 14' (max) x 14' (max) with t.v. point.
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM NO. 1 15' 10" (max) x 12' (max).
GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM NO. 2 14' (max) x 10' 1" (max).
FITTED KITCHEN/DINER 16' 5" (max) x 11' 11" (max) with tiled floor, part tiled walls, range of wall cupboards, preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with cupboards under, built in gas hob, built in gas double oven.
GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM/W.C. with tiled floor, tiled walls, built in double airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion heater, corner bath, low level w.c., integrated hand washbasin with mixer tap and cupboards under, medicine cabinet with mirror doors.
UTILITY 13' 11" (max) x 10' (max) with double cloaks cupboard, tiled floor, part tiled walls, plumbing for automatic washing maching, Butler sink with drainer and mixer tap and cupboards under.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/W.C. with low level w.c., tiled floor.
REAR LOBBY with tiled floor.
BEDROOM NO. 3 18' 5" (max) x 17' 9" (max) "L" shaped with built in double store cupboard, built in hanging area, fitted shelving, walk-in access to side loft.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM/W.C. with tiled and screened shower cubicle with Bristan electric shower, integrated hand washbasin with mixer tap and cupboards under, low level w.c.
BEDROOM NO. 4 16' 10" (max) x 8' 6" (max) (with sloping ceiling) with access to side loft storage, access via foldaway ladder to loft.
EN-SUITE SHOWER/W.C. (needs finishing off), inset hand washbasin with cupboards under, low level w.c., space for shower cubicle.
OUTSIDE COLD WATER TAP TIMBER WORKSHOP
COVERED PATIO with stone tiled floor.
GARAGE 20' x 10' (approximately)
CAR PORT 19' 10" (max) x 13' 3" (max).
LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS to front down to shingle with shrubs, conifer borders, beds etc. and a concrete pathway. Timber gate to side leads to the low maintenance rear and side gardens which are laid to a concrete courtyard area, paved patio, trees, shrubs, conifers, beds, borders etc. and a multi-vehicle off road parking area.
Dartford Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.7 miles
- Manea Station5.5 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.