Middle Road, Earlsheaton
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- AMAZING NEW BUILD MID TOWNHOUSE
- OVER 3 FLOORS
- FRONT BALCONY FROM LOUNGE
- SMALL DECKED OUTDOOR SPACE TO REAR
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GARAGE AND UTILITY
- ADDITIONAL SMALL ROOM FOR MULTIPLE USE
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM
Utility Room - Fitted with grey base units with space and plumbing for a washing machine,
Cloakroom - Fitted with white WC and Sink
Garage - Longer than average Integrated garage with roller door and access from the property
Additional Use room - perfect for office decorated neutrally
Open plan living/ kitchen fitted with modern grey units with contrasting work tops and splashbacks, appliances to include oven and hob with space for a free standing fridge freezer. This room has French doors to the front opening out onto a front balcony and rear on to a small rear decked outside space. Decorated neutrally with windows and blinds
Bedrooms - 3 double bedrooms all neutrally decorated with carpet floor covering and windows with blinds
Bathroom - A great sized family bathroom with 4 piece suite comprising, bath, WC, sink and free standing electric shower
Middle Road, Earlsheaton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dewsbury Station0.7 miles
- Batley Station1.5 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Bridgfords have been successfully selling and renting properties since 1832 and have become the dominant name in the sales and lettings market in the North, with over 70 offices. Our reputation has been built on expert local knowledge, professionalism and excellent customer care.
Until recently, the name was synonymous with the property market in the North West, but we now cover the entire North region with offices in Manchester, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Lancashire, County D
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000622792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.