Martins Lane, Dorchester
- INGLENOOK FIREPLACE
- PERIOD FEATURES
- TRADITIONAL RUSTIC FLOORING
- WELL-PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- LANDSCAPED FRONT GARDEN
- CLOSE TO VILLAGE AMENITIES
APPROACH & GARDEN
The property is accessed via the front garden which is enclosed with timber picket fencing and bordered with bark chip flowerbeds planted with a cottage style mix of plants and shrubs. Mainly laid to decorative gravel and leading to the raised decking where the property's solid oak door opens to:
13' 1'' x 12' 2'' (4.0m x 3.7m maximum)
Exposed brick Inglenook fireplace creating a centre piece to the room, wood flooring, exposed beams and wall-mounted lighting. Timber and leaded, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and built-in cupboard and shelving. Timber thumb-latch door to:
9' 10'' x 9' 2'' (3.0m x 2.8m)
Matching wall and base units with sunken Belfast sink set into timber work surfaces. Integral Smeg gas hob and oven with extractor fan, tiling to walls and traditional terracotta tiled flooring. Space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, timber and leaded, double glazed window to rear aspect, exposed beams and spotlights. Under stairs storage, wall-mounted lighting and stairs rising to first floor.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Thumb-latch doors to:
13' 1'' x 12' 2'' (4.0m x 3.7m) maximum
L-shape room with timber and leaded, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and built-in shelf storage.
8' 6'' x 6' 7'' (2.6m x 2.0m)
Timber and leaded, double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
White matching suite comprising panel bath with shower attachment and fitted screen, hand wash basin and WC. Tiling to walls, radiator and airing cupboard with storage.
Martins Lane, Dorchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Culham Station3.1 miles
- Appleford Station3.3 miles
- Didcot Parkway Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Founded in 2007, In House Sales & Lettings are an independent estate agent operating in Wallingford, Didcot, and the surrounding villages.
After the success our Wallingford office achieved, we opened a second office in the heart of Didcot, the Orchard Centre. In 2018, our Wallingford branch was named the best estate agent in Wallingford in the British Property Awards.
Our expert team are on hand to help you through the process of buying and selling a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10673399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by In House, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.