Breckenbrough, Thirsk, YO7 4EL
- Rustic brick barn conversion
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens and paddocks approx. 3.509 acres
- Recently constructed detached two storey barn
- surrounded by open countryside and woodland at the end of a private lane
The accommodation has the benefit of oil fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing and briefly comprises: Spacious reception hall, sitting room with double doors to the patio, dining room with double height feature wall and first floor mezzanine study off, further ground floor study, impressive bespoke kitchen with integrated fridge, dishwasher and granite worksurfaces and separate utility room. Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and guest bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and adjoining house bathroom with connecting door which can make it a self contained suite. On the first floor are two further double bedrooms and a shower room.
The property is set in gardens and paddocks of approximately 3.509 acres (1.42ha). There is a very useful, recently constructed detached two storey barn, which comprises of two bay garage, adjoining workshop/store and first floor storage and office space.
The property has a delightful setting, surrounded by open countryside and woodland at the end of a private lane. The location is however far from remote, being within easy travelling distance of Northallerton, Thirsk and the A(M). This property offers the "best of both worlds", having the rural tranquillity with excellent communication links and facilities in the nearby villages and towns. There is easy access to London from Northallerton being on the East Coast Main Line.
Services Mains water and electricity are connected to the property. Drainage is to a septic tank and heating is via an oil fired central heating system.
Council Tax Band E.
Directions From the roundabout at the junction of A61 and A167 (Busby Stoop) go north on the A167 through the village of Sandhuttton then take the right turn into Breckenbrough School after a further ½ mile. Go up the driveway and as you approach the school yard gate, turn left at the wheelie bins and keep hard left, following the sign for Coach House. After a further 20 yards there are 2 reflective posts on the left - fork right in front of the large tree, again following Coach House. Then drive past the entrance to the Coach House on the right, and past Home Farm on the left. Go down the farm lane a further 250 yards towards a wood and the property is on the left.
BrochuresCustom 8 Page Lan...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Breckenbrough, Thirsk, YO7 4EL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thirsk Station1.9 miles
- Northallerton Station6.2 miles
About the agent
- Nobody knows the local market like us
- One of the biggest teams in the district, at your service
- Accurate valuations based on knowledge, not guesswork
- A creative approach to marketing your home
- A refreshingly open and honest approach
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced sales negotiators
- Skilful negotiation to maximise your sale price
- Regular updates to keep you and your buyer inf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103268008223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.