Church Road, Tilney All Saints, King's Lynn, PE34
- Five Bedroom Detached Family Home With Annexe
- Indoor Heated Air Source Swimming Pool
- Master Bedroom With Dressing Room And Ensuite
- Electric Gates With Voice And Camera Intercom
- Fully Alarmed Including Outside Cameras
- Double Garage With Electric Doors
- Plenty Of Off Road Parking
- Home Bar
- Outside Hot Tub Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Immaculately presented and refurbished to a very high standard with field views to the rear is this five bedroom detached family home with self contained one bedroom annexe and indoor swimming pool.
The property comprises entrance porch, inner hallway, kitchen/diner, lounge, dining room, office, utilty, cloakroom and heated swimming pool on the ground floor with four double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the second floor. Ensuite shower room and walk in wardrobe with bedroom two. The second floor has a stunning view over the fields beyond and a suitably placed bath to enjoy it from. Open plan bedroom with his and hers dressing rooms and ensuite shower.
Outside offers an electric gated entrance (with voice/video intercom) and plenty of off road parking as well as a double garage with electric doors. The well maintained rear garden is laid to astro and includes home bar, hot tub area, BBQ area, childs play area and views across the fields beyond.
One bedroom self contained annexe comprising kitchen/diner and lounge on the first floor with bedroom and bath/shower room on the first floor.
The property also benefits from full home security including outside cameras, oil fired central heating, double glazing and a host of high end fixtures, fittings and gadgetry.
This home really needs to be seen to truely appreciate what a wonderful family home this is surrounded by Norfolk countryside.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Church Road, Tilney All Saints, King's Lynn, PE34
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station3.6 miles
- Watlington Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there’s no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1067522-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Anglia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.