Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 7SB
- Fitted Paula Rosa Manhattan Kitchen/Dining Area with a breakfast bar and doors to the Rear Garden
- Large Living Room with a box bay window and fireplace surround
- Garage and driveway parking
- Integrated appliances to Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En Suite and built-in wardrobes
- Gas central heating controlled with Hive Active Hearing
- Separate Study
- 2 years of Croudace Customer Service cover
- Fitted Utopia furniture in the Bathrooms and En Suites
- 10-year NHBC Buildmark warranty for stress-free living
Gatekeeper Chase at Willowbrook Park by Croudace Homes
OUR MARKETING SUITE IS OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
At all times, the safety of our staff, contractors and customers is our major concern, and the return to work will follow strict Health and Safety guidelines.
For more information, please read the Customer Notice on the Croudace Homes website
Contact us today to organise your visit
Plot 81 - £495,000
* Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area with breakfast bar and double doors to Rear Garden
* Integrated double electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer to Kitchen
* Ground floor Cloakroom
* En Suite and fitted wardrobe to Master Bedroom
* Fitted wardrobe to Bedroom 2
* Study with cupboard storage
* Large Living Room with box bay window and fireplace surround
* Gas central heating system controlled with Hive Active Heating
* Mains smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
* Composite front door and multipoint locking system
* LED downlighting to Hall, Landing, Kitchen, Bathroom and En Suites
* Cat 6 Home Network points to Living Room and Master Bedroom
10 year warranty cover from NHBC Buildmark
Two years of cover from our dedicated Customer Care team
Located in the Oxfordshire town of Didcot, Willowbrook Park is an exciting new development of 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, including apartments, with a beautifully designed Neighbourhood Park. Didcot is a thriving town that is popular with commuters and offers all the amenities for modern living.
Within Gatekeeper Chase, the first phase of development at Willowbrook Park, we are building a stunning collection of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes, including apartments. Willowbrook Park has excellent transport links; Didcot Parkway Station can be reached in 15 minutes on foot or in just three minutes by car. The station is well served by regular trains to London Paddington, Reading, Oxford, Cheltenham, Bristol and a number of destinations in the Southwest and South Wales. Junction 13 of the M4 is under 15 miles away from Didcot and the M25 can be reached in an hour via the M40. Heathrow Airport is an hour's drive away.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BUY WITH CROUDACE HOMES
1. Built and fitted to a high standard - we build to a higher specification than you'd find in older properties, with fittings and fixtures of the highest quality.
2. Create your own style - a new home is a 'blank canvas', ready for you to make your home.
3. Time well spent - buying a new home eliminates the need to do any renovations or repairs meaning new home owners can spend more time with family and friends.
4. Stress free - our homes come with a 10-year NHBC warranty - giving you a peace of mind those buying a second hand property simply don't get.
5. No chain - move into your Croudace home as soon as it's ready.
6. Designed for modern living - our homes are expertly designed to fit around you and to reflect the ways you live.
7. Energy efficient - better for the environment (and for your wallet).
8. A new community - our developments are a chance to join an emerging community, where everyone starts together.
9. Extra peace of mind - 2 years of Customer service. We're committed to providing you with a first class service, our dedicated Customer Service team are on hand 24 hours a day.
10. An award winning choice, Croudace is an HBF 5 Star Award Winning House builder for Quality and Customer Service for eight years in a row.
INSIDE YOUR HOME
For specifications relating to the style of homes within Willowbrook Park, please refer to our phase specific brochure. The overview and phase brochures are downloadable from the individual listings for Gatekeeper Chase at Willowbrook Park; alternatively please get in touch with one of our Sales Consultants for further information.
*Although it is our intention that information given regarding garages, car ports and parking is truthful, these aspects are subject to change as Willowbrook Park progresses. For more information regarding a specific plot, please speak to our Sales Consultants.
BrochuresOverview BrochurePhase 1A BrochureDevelopment Layout
Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 7SB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station0.7 miles
- Appleford Station1.7 miles
- Culham Station2.6 miles
About the development
Willowbrook Park by Croudace Homes
- An exciting new development of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes, including apartments, with a beautifully designed Neighbourhood Park
- A vibrant new community in keeping with Didcot's Garden Town status
- A number of schools and local amenities within walking distance
- Excellent transport links. Just 15 minute walk away
- 10 year NHBC Buildmark Warranty as standard
- Contact our Sales Consultants for more information
Founded in 1946, the Croudace Homes Group is a residential developer based in Caterham, Surrey with a North Thames office in Letchworth, Hertfordshire. We operate throughout the South East, and enjoy a long and proud history of private ownership and financial stability.
Our products range from affordable starter homes and apartments through to town houses and luxury family homes with up to six bedrooms. In 2016, Croudace Homes Ltd built nearly 500 homes in the £240,000 to £1 million pri
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Hurstwood-81. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Croudace Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.