Blue Moon Way, Rusholme
- Available February
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- Further office room with fitted wardrobes
- Offered on a furnished basis
- Ideal for a professional couple or small family
- Secure allocated parking to the rear
- Close proximity to universities and MRI
- Great transport links
- Call now to arrange a viewing!
Situated in the popular development in the heart of Rusholme, the house is presented to a great standard throughout having just been redecorated throughout.
In brief, there is a spacious lounge, an open plan kitchen and dining area with patio doors leading to the rear garden and secured parking, plus a downstairs WC.
Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms, with a master en-suite, a modern fitted bathroom with bath and shower, and a 3rd office room with fitted wardrobes.
Ideal for a professional couple or small family.
Great location for anyone needing to be in close proximity to universities, MRI and city centre.
Presented to a high standard throughout.
Offered furnished and available February.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Image
Blue Moon Way, Rusholme
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Withington Tram Stop1.4 miles
- St Werburgh's Road Station1.5 miles
- Burton Road Tram Stop1.5 miles
About the agent
Bridgfords have been successfully selling and renting properties since 1832 and have become the dominant name in the sales and lettings market in the North, with over 70 offices. Our reputation has been built on expert local knowledge, professionalism and excellent customer care.
Until recently, the name was synonymous with the property market in the North West, but we now cover the entire North region with offices in Manchester, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Lancashire, County D
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000630947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Withington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.