Recreation Road, Sandiacre
- Available Now
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking For 1 Car
- Sought After Location
- New Modern Fitted Kitchen
This property comprises of;
Entrance hallway, downstairs bathroom with W/C, basin and bath with shower overhead, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, newly fitted modern kitchen with electric oven and hob along with a washing machine and fridge freezer.
To the first floor of the property are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden and to the front of the property is off road parking for one car.
**Recently refurbished with new modern fitted kitchen, new bathroom suite, redecorated throughout along with new fitted carpets**
Available now, call today to arrange your viewing!
Recreation Road, Sandiacre
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Toton Lane Tram Stop1.2 miles
- Cator Lane Tram Stop2.4 miles
- Attenborough Station2.8 miles
About the agent
With an extensive and vibrant history, Bairstow Eves has fast become an icon of professionalism in the London and UK property market. With our distinct red and black branding, Bairstow Eves is instantly recognised and trusted as a local agent with an established heritage, but with the backing of a wider network within Countrywide.
Whether you are looking to sell property, buy a new home, find a tenant or locate your perfect rental pad, we will endeavour to assist with your property obje
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000630297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves Lettings, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.