Cheltenham Road, Blackpool
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Mid Terrace Property, Deceptively Spacious
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms, Modern Kitchen, Utility Area/WC
- Four Good Size Bedrooms, Modern Shower Room, Yard to Rear
- Off Road Parking to Front, GCH, Double Glazing
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, spacious bay fronted lounge with wooden bi-folding doors to a dining room. The dining room has paneled walls, wall mounted electric fire and a window to rear. The kitchen is off the dining room and is fitted with base and wall units incorporating a sink drainer unit, built-in electric hob, two built under electric ovens, part tiled walls, tiled floor and access to under stairs storage. Additionally, there is an extra room which could be used as a downstairs wc and utility area with built-in storage and a window to rear.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms (three doubles and a good sized single) and a modern shower room with a shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and window to side plus a separate wc with a window to side.
Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing
Externally there is a rear yard with access to a spacious garage which measures 5.7m x 3.7m. There is also off road parking to the front.
What The Agent Says
Call Farrell Heyworth for more details, to book a viewing, or to find out more about the services offered by Farrell Heyworth. We’re here to help you find your next home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Cheltenham Road, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool North Station0.4 miles
- Layton Station1.0 miles
- Blackpool South Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 222938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.