Cooke Place, Salford, M5
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ** £300 CASHBACK OFFER** Available Now
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern town house
- No white goods included
- Rear garden
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living area
- Allocated parking
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs WC
Located 10 minutes outside the City centre and a short walk away from the fabulous Salford Quays. A whole range of local shops and amenities on your doorstep as well as fantastic transport links into and out of the City centre. To the ground floor you have a fantastic large open plan lounge leading onto a modern kitchen complete with appliances as well as a downstairs WC. Upstairs on the first floor you have two excellent sized double bedrooms and a family sized bathroom with overhead shower. On the second floor is the third large double bedroom with a huge storage cupboard. The property is offered on a unfurnished basis and also benefits from a large fenced rear garden.
This property is fantastic is perfect for sharers, couples and families.
This home is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger PLC, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience.
Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer long term, flexible tenancies .
Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including Property Mark and the Property Ombudsmen
You can learn more about Grainger by visiting;
Cooke Place, Salford, M5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salford Quays Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Anchorage Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Exchange Quay Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
Bridgfords have been successfully selling and renting properties since 1832 and have become the dominant name in the sales and lettings market in the North, with over 70 offices. Our reputation has been built on expert local knowledge, professionalism and excellent customer care.
Until recently, the name was synonymous with the property market in the North West, but we now cover the entire North region with offices in Manchester, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Lancashire, County D
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000453612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.