High Street, Mickleton
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- A charming 2 bedroom terraced cottage
- Newly decorated throughout
- Accommodation over three floors
- Open plan living room/kitchen
- Oak staircase to 1st floor bedroom and bathroom
- Further double bedroom on 2nd floor
- Pretty cottage garden
- Single garage plus allocated parking space.
- Security Deposit £836.53
- Council Tax Band B; EPC rating E
Available NOW - Unfurnished.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
High Street, Mickleton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Honeybourne Station3.0 miles
About the agent
• RESIDENTIAL SALES
We provide a personal, professional service to both our vendors and potential purchasers by trained staff and resident partners with commitment to providing good customer service. Our prominent town centre offices ensure the properties are promoted to their best advantage and all properties benefit from high quality marketing presentation with individual particulars and brochures.
• RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS & MANAGEMENT
Peter Clarke & Co are one of the leadin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100569030449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Clarke & Co, Chipping Campden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.