Green Lanes, N21
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
A recently refurbished second floor studio apartment situated within the heart of Winchmore Hill. Comprising a bright and spacious reception/bedroom with wood flooring, separate high specification kitchen and a generous modern bathroom. The property is well located for local shops, restaurants and supermarkets and is only 0.4 miles from Winchmore Hill Station for easy access into Central London. Available NOW Furnished.
Property ref: 121_1888_3980041
Energy Performance CertificatesEEREIR
Green Lanes, N21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchmore Hill Station0.3 miles
- Grange Park Station0.8 miles
- Palmers Green Station1.1 miles
About the agent
DABORACONWAY is a family- run, independent estate agency that is proud to have been serving the local community for over 25 years. Our office is conveniently located to serve Winchmore Hill, Grange Park, Palmers Green, Enfield and surrounding areas
We offer our clients:
• Free valuation of your property.
• Full colour sales particulars.
• Prominent and regular local advertising.
• Internet advertising on rightmove and our own website.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3980041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DABORACONWAY, Winchmore Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.