Fairfax Road, Kidlington
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available Early September
- Large 3/4 bedroom house
- Good access for Oxford City
- Close to Kidlington Town Centre
- Ample Parking to driveway to be extended
- Large bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
The property comprises of a large entrance hallway leading to good size kitchen, good size lounge area with patio doors to rear garden.
To the upstairs you will find three further double bedrooms and main bathroom.
Driveway with ample parking to the front of the property. No garage included.
Available early September 2021.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Image
Fairfax Road, Kidlington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Parkway Station0.6 miles
- Islip Station2.0 miles
- Oxford Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 1974, Taylors Estate Agents have been successfully letting property for over 40 years. Your branch is ideally situated to serve the local community and neighbouring areas, with an expert team ready to discuss your property needs, whatever they may be.
We offer the very best service and customer care through our local office network, whilst also providing national coverage as we are a part of Countrywide Plc, one of the UK's largest and most successful estate agency and pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000525016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.