Rhannan Road, Cathcart
- AGE 120 YEARS | INTERNAL FLOOR AREA 181
- SEMI DETAHCED VILLA | DESIRBALE LOCALE OF CATHCART
- DOUBLE GLAZING | COMBI GAS BOILER INSTALLED 2018
- 4 BEDROOMS | 2 PUBLIC LOUNGES | CONVERTED LOFT
- NEW ROOF NOVEMBER 2020 | 15 YEAR WARRANTY AVAILABLE
- OFF STREET PARKING | PARKING FOR OVER 5 CARS
- NO ON LOOKERS | PRIVATE FRONT & BACK GARDENS
- OPEN DAY VIEWING SAT 16th Jan 11 - 12pm
- APPOINTMENTS THROUGH APPOINTMENTS ONLY
Nestled on the quiet street of Rannach Road, this stunning house provides flexible options of living space for the largest of families.
Internally, the property comprises of:
> Bright and spacious lounge with traditional high ceiling and cornicing
> Second sitting room/dining room with views of the garden
> Modern and fully fitted kitchen with adjoining utility room
> Downstairs shower room with hand basin and toilet
> Modern fitted bathroom suite with shower over bath, hand basin and toilet
> Four generously sized bedrooms
> Fully floored attic accessed by a fixed staircase
> Large conservatory fitted with UPVC windows and door
This property also boasts an extended driveway along the entire length of the boundary allowing for multiple cars to be parked off road.
Locally, Cathcart has an abundance of great shops and cafes on its` doorstep to choose from and no too far afield lies Sainsburys and ASDA.
Hampden Park, The New Victoria Hospital and Glasgow Clyde College Langside College are also in close proximity.
There are also great schooling options locally both for primary and secondary.
Public transport links are great in this general area by bus and train and the M74 is also close by for all your commuting needs.
Lounge - 5.48m x 4.44m
Dining - 3.83m x 3.78m
Hall - 7.6m x 2.1m
Kitchen - 3.80m x 3.0m (4.3m at recess)
Utility - 2.4m x 2.2m
Shower - 2.0m x 1.0m
Conservatory - 3.17m x 2.92m
Bedroom 1 - 5.40m x 3.86m
Bedroom 2 - 3.86m x 3.83m
Bedroom 3 - 4.24m x 3.43m
Bedroom 4 - 3.10m x 2.16m
Bathroom - 2.15m x 1.84m
Attic - 4.22m x 4.07m
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Rhannan Road, Cathcart
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cathcart Station0.2 miles
- Muirend Station0.6 miles
- Kings Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
AVJ Homes Estate Agents and Letting Agency Glasgow offer a wide range of services which help take the stress out of selling or letting your property:
Estate Agents Services include:
No Sale, No Fee, No Upfront Costs.
National Website Advertising.
Weekly Progress Updates
Property Buying Department (if you need a quick sale we can purchase your home from you within 21 days
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1857_PRGP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AVJ Homes, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.