Glynrhondda Street, ,
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 1 bedroom flat.
- Ground Floor
- Close to the Student Union.
- Rent - £710PCM
- Bills Excluded
- Available 1st July 2021
PHYSICAL VIEWING AVAILABLE
1 BEDROOM – 1 BATHROOM - £710 PER MONTH – BILLS EXCLUDED - AVAILABLE 1ST JULY 2021 - CLOSE TO CARDIFF UNIVERSITY - GROUND FLOOR
Sales & Lettings Angels are thrilled to offer this ground floor one bedroom flat on Glynrhondda Street. This spacious 1 bedroom flat AVAILABLE 1ST JULY 2021 for £710 per month excluding bills. This house would be perfect for students, but the landlord unfortunately can't accept any children or those on universal credit or assisted payments.
This flat consists of a large living room, kitchen, full bathroom and double bedroom. As you walk into the flat to the left you will find your full bathroom finished to an extremely modern standard with both shower over bath, WC and wash basin. Through from here you will find your large open-plan kitchen/living room which is spacious and light, furnished with a comfortable leather sofa and coffee table. Your kitchen area comes fitted with everything you could need including electric hob and oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer and cupboard space as well as being decorated to a modern finish.
Your bedroom if of a generous size and comes furnished with the essentials like a double bed-frame, mattress and built in wardrobe. From your bedroom you also have access to a small outside space you could use to air your clothes in the summer months or as bike storage throughout the year. Enjoy your concrete sanctuary with no one else having access to this outside area.
Glynrhondda Street itself is the perfect choice if you want to live in the heart of Cathays. Salisbury Road is just a 2-minute walk away, where you will find all the amenities you will need from Tesco Express to get all those food essentials, to takeaways for the end of a night out in the town centre (which is only a 12-minute walk away- no need for taxis)! Fancy a drink? The Students Union is right on your doorstep, and pubs including Kokos, Gassy Jacks and the Vulcan are just a short walk away. It is just a 6-minute walk to Cardiff University’s main building, so you can roll out of bed and into those 9am lectures! For the more studious type, the Arts and Social Studies Library (ASSL) is just an 8-minute walk away- perfect for those late night study sessions. And should you want to go home for the weekend, Cathays train station is just a 4-minute walk away!
There parking at this property is primarily permit parking. Permits can be applied for by phoning Cardiff Council on . Charges are as follows:
1st resident permit: £7.50
2nd resident permit: £30
Visitor permit as well as resident: £30
Visitor permit only: £7.50
Distance to local universities:
- Cardiff University Main Building: 3 minute walk, 11 minute cycle
- Cardiff University Business School: 12 minute walk, 4 minute cycle
- Cardiff University Heath Park Campus: 32 minute walk, 9 minute cycle
- University of South Wales Atrium Campus: 17 minute walk, 6 minute cycle
- Cardiff Metropolitan University Llandaff Campus: 39 minute walk, 12 minute cycle
- Cardiff Metropolitan University Cyncoed Campus:40 minute walk, 13 minute cycle
Distance to local train stations:
- Cathays Train Station: 4 minute walk, 1 minute cycle
- Cardiff Central Train Station: 24 minute walk, 9 minute cycle
- Cardiff Queen Street Station: 11 minute walk, 5 minute cycle
The rental period if for a minimum of 12 months, suitable for the 2021/2022 academic year. Sales & Lettings Angels are unable to supply a tenancy for anything less than 12 months.
The deposit will be £810.
If you are interested in this property, please call one of our Angels on or email and we can arrange a viewing appointment for you.
Call us now on to book a viewing!
EPC Rating: C
Council Tax band: B
All applicants will undergo a soft credit check, affordability checks and a previous landlord reference.
All students will require a UK Guarantor who will go through similar checks. Any applicants without a UK Guarantor please inquire for us to negotiate with the landlord.
Glynrhondda Street, ,
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cathays Station0.2 miles
- Cardiff Queen Street Station0.5 miles
- Cardiff Central Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Founded in 2014 with just the company owner Kelly Simms and her trusted assistant, Sales & Lettings Angels was born with the idea of improving the Sales & Lettings process for both landlord and tenant, vendor and buyer.
At the age of 29, Kelly had already accrued 10 years of service in both lettings and estate agency.
Since the formation, the team has now grown to nine people, several of which have come through the Angel Graduate Scheme (AGS) and are now thriving in their chosen s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lettings Angels, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.