- Near to Town and Seafront
- Gas Central Heating
- Two Double Bedrooms
- EPC Rating C
- New Gas Boiler
The property is currently let so could make both an Ideal investment property or equally can be sold with vacant possession
ENTRANCE HALL 12' 0" x 2' 7" (3.68m x 0.8m) Entrance Hall
KITCHEN 9' 6" x 7' 4" (2.9m x 2.25m) Kitchen ,Double Glazed Window,work surfaces on two walls range of storage cupboard,Gas Boiler
BEDROOM 1 10' 6" x 9' 6" (3.22m x 2.9m) Double Bedroom with South facing Double Glazed window Radiator
Carpet to floor
BATHROOM 6' 5" x 5' 11" (1.98m x 1.82m) Three piece suite in white with Bath WC and sink to Vinyl floor Double Glazed window to North Elevation
LOUNGE 19' 3" x 12' 4" (5.87m x 3.77m) Duel aspect with door to balcony radiator,carpet flooring,feature fireplace.
BEDROOM 2 13' 5" x 12' 6" (4.11m x 3.82m) Double Bedroom ,Radiator Westerly aspect and door to balcony distant view to the downs carpet flooring
BALCONY 11' 7" x 4' 8" (3.54m x 1.44m) Accessed from both Lounge and Bedroom 2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.7 miles
- Hampden Park Station1.4 miles
- Pevensey & Westham Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Your property is our business!
Selling your home can be stressful but we are here to make the process run smoothly. As a dedicated team of experienced property experts living locally, we offer you a realistic market appraisal based on research and knowledge of our market. We will ensure your property has both national and local exposure and will work hard to achieve the best price for you. Viewings will be accompanied by us and you will receive regular honest regular feedback and suppor
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100883000809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.