The Edge, Blyth Road, Worksop, S81 0TP
- Lounge overlooking the front aspect
- Rear fitted dining/kitchen with glazed doors onto the garden
- Downstairs cloakroom and additional useful storage
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en-suite
THE CRANMORE - 3 BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY WITH SINGLE INTEGRAL GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY.
The ground floor features an entrance hall, family kitchen/dining room with French doors leading onto a private rear garden, also having separate storage cupboard and access to the downstairs WC, along with a separate lounge looking onto the front aspect.
To the first floor you will find a master double bedroom having fitted wardrobe and en-suite facility,
a second bedroom and a final single bedroom which would make the perfect nursey/children's bedroom or alternatively an office. The family bathroom and landing complete the first floor layout.
Lounge - 3.51M x 5.24M / 11'6M x 17'2M
Kitchen / Dining - 5.19 x 3.08 / 17'0 x 10'1
Bedroom 1 - 3.55M x 3.53M / 11'7M x 11'6M
En-suite - 2.43 x 1.30 / 7'11 x 4'3
Bedroom 2 - 3.72M x 3.40M / 12'2M x 11'1M
Bedroom 3 - 2.66 x 2.42 / 8'8 x 7'11
Bathroom - 2.49M x 2.06M / 8'1M x 6'9M
M = Maximum dimensions.
Important Notice - Although the company has endeavoured to produce these particulars with care and accuracy, they should be treated as a general guidance and for illustration purposes only. They cannot be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by or under the Property Misdescription Act 1991 and they do not constitute a contract or warranty or any part thereof. The dimensions shown should not be used for carpet sizes, appliance spaces, furniture or furnishings.
The Edge, Blyth Road, Worksop, S81 0TP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worksop Station1.9 miles
- Shireoaks Station3.1 miles
- Whitwell Station5.8 miles
About the development
THE LODGE @ THE EDGE
- THOSE MAKING A MOVE TO THE EDGE ARE SET TO REAP THE REWARDS OF A CHARMING, SEMI-RURAL SETTING WITH A RANGE OF SCENIC COUNTRYSIDE WALKS AND USEFUL EVERYDAY AMENITIES RIGHT ON THEIR DOORSTEP.
- FLOORING I AND CARPETS INCLUDED
- TURF TO REAR GARDEN INCLUDED
- ENVIABLE SPECIFICATION
- SALES ASSIST SCHEME AVAILABLE ON SELECTED NEW HOMES
Whether you are buying a family home or one of our popular bungalows, or a luxury home on our prestigious developments, every property we build receives the same commitment to quality and attention to detail that makes the difference between simply building a house, and creating a home.
By incorporating time honoured styling and values, Rippon Homes' commitment to quality commences with the design of every home we build - combining traditional standards with th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRANMOREPLOT123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rippon Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.