Block 4, The Hicking Building, Queens Road
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite to Main Bedroom
- Underground Parking for 1 Car
- EPC rating C
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Fully Managed by Granger and Oaks
- Available 20th January 2021
WHY SHOULD I VIEW?
The Hicking Building is 2 minute walk from Nottingham station. Coming with a secure parking space, and en-suite master bedroom, the apartment has a wide appeal. The Hicking Building is situated next to Nottingham Station giving you a 10 minute walk into the middle of town. Around and abouts, there is a Virgin Active gym, a good choice of bars, and you are well-placed to walk to Trent Bridge & West Bridgford. This property is fully furnished and comes with a nicely appointed kitchen with integrated appliances.
Council Tax Band C (Nottingham City Council)
Deposit = The equivalent of 5 weeks rent
Holding Deposit:Payment of a holding deposit, equivalent to 1 weeks rent, will secure the property for 7 days whilst references are obtained. The holding deposit will be offset against your first months’ rent if your application is successful. If you have any reason to suspect that you may fail referencing, please disclose the reasons so they can be considered before you apply.If, after 15 days of receipt of the holding deposit (‘deadline for agreement’), a tenancy has not been agreed, a decision about how to proceed will be made. For example, the ‘deadline for agreement’ could be extended, your holding deposit could be refunded and the property remarketed or your holding deposit could be retained, for example, if you had provided false information. Please find more information about the application process here Granger & Oaks are ARLA licensed agents & members of their Client Money Protection scheme. We are also members of The Property Ombudsman.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Block 4, The Hicking Building, Queens Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station0.2 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
Granger & Oaks in Nottingham provide a fast, comprehensive solution to buying, renting, and selling property across Greater Nottingham. We provide a comprehensive Homesales & Lettings service with a competitive fee structure.
Our business is built on trust & honesty and we endeavour to treat our clients the way we would like to be treated ourselves. We are proud to be licensed ARLA & NAEA members and we're also members of The Property Ombudsman and the Safe Agent scheme.
Call us t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5297182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Granger & Oaks, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.