West End, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Two Double Bedroomed Detached Bungalow
- 39Ft Open Plan Lounge/Diner/Fitted Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En-suite Shower/w.c.
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Gardens fronting onto West End
- 440 sq ft Workshop
- EPC Band D
* 39FT OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER/FITTED KITCHEN! * UTILITY
* CONSERVATORY * MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER/W.C * GARDENS FRONTING ON TO WEST END * MULTI-VEHICLE OFF ROAD PARKING * 440SQ FT WORKSHOP!! * GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING * DOUBLE GLAZING * MUST BE VIEWED!
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINER/FITTED KITCHEN 39' (max) x 12' (max) with feature square arch, wall mounted fitted gas fire, t.v. point, tiled fitted kitchen area, range of wall cupboards, built in dishwasher, "pull out" larder, built in fridge/freezer, drinks cooler , preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, built in electric double oven, built in gas hob, electric hob hood.
INNER HALL with built in store cupboard.
UTILITY 13' 10" (max) x 7' 1" (max) "L" shaped with worktop with drawers and cupboards under and space/plumbing for automatic washing machine.
FAMILY BATHROOM/W.C. with tiled floor, tiled walls, heated towel rail, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, integrated low level w.c., integrated hand washbasin with mixer tap and cupboards under, built in double airing cupboard housing gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler and hot water cylinder.
BEDROOM NO. 1 11'10" (max) x 11' 2" (max) with extensive range of fitted units including wardrobes/cupboards, headboard, display shelving and bedside cabinets.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM/W.C. with tiled and screened shower cubicle with chrome shower valves and spray, integrated low level w.c., fitted floor cupboards, shelving, illuminated wall mirror, heated towel
BEDROOM NO. 2 12' (max) x 11' 10" (max).
OUTSIDE COLD WATER TAP
BRICK & UPVC CONSERVATORY 10' (max) x 7' 6" (max).
WORKSHOP 23' 8" (max) x 18' 8" (max) with timber double doors, personal door, power and lighting.
GARDENS (Shared private roadway giving access to the bungalow and two properties in West End). Multi-vehicle off road parking space to rear, paved patio courtyard area to rear. Gardens to front, fronting on to West End, laid to lawn with borders, shrubs and a paved patio area. Pathway to side leads from front to rear.
West End, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.8 miles
- Manea Station5.7 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.