Markfield Lane, Newtown Linford LE67 9PQ
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Refurbished To A High Standard
- Approximately 3 Acres of Land, Horse Stables & Hay store
- Picturesque Views To The Front & Rear
- Driveway & Garage For Off Road Parking
- Excellent Local Amenities Including Bradgate Park
- Video Tour Available
The same calibre is maintained throughout the property, with the lounge also being a spacious, light and airy room. The lounge has an open fire facility. The main bathroom is modern and comes with both a bath tub and shower. All of the three bedrooms are a fantastic size - with two of the bedrooms comfortably housing a double bed whilst still offering additional floor space.
Additional features of this bungalow include a large driveway and garage, which allow for off road parking for at least 4 cars. The incredible garden of this property deserves a paragraph of its own and really is simply stunning and a rare find. This property comprises of approximately 3 acres of land, horse stables and the sheer size of this garden is amazing. If you love scenic views and a really relaxing feel, then this property is for you, as you will have beautiful views every day.
Interested parties should note that there is an existing overage clause of 40% of the uplift in value payable if planning permission for development is granted between 20/12/2007 to 19/12/2037. Please ask for further details.
All in all it is clear to see this show home quality bungalow really is the perfect 'lifestyle' property. It has it all - the modern look, a superb location and incredible views! We anticipate this property won't be on the market for long so please call us 24/7 to arrange a physical or virtual viewing.
This property includes:
6.31m x 2.74m (17.2 sqm) - 20' 8" x 8' 11" (186 sqft)
4.16m x 4.78m (19.8 sqm) - 13' 7" x 15' 8" (214 sqft)
- Bedroom 1
2.82m x 3.49m (9.8 sqm) - 9' 3" x 11' 5" (105 sqft)
- Bedroom 2
3.36m x 3.97m (13.3 sqm) - 11' x 13' (143 sqft)
- Bedroom 3
2.93m x 3.92m (11.4 sqm) - 9' 7" x 12' 10" (123 sqft)
2.1m x 2.49m (5.2 sqm) - 6' 10" x 8' 2" (56 sqft)
Please note, all dimensions are approximate / maximums and should not be relied upon for the purposes of floor coverings.
- Council Tax:
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating:
Band C (69-80)
Marketed by EweMove Sales & Lettings (Leicester) - Property Reference 35159
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC
Markfield Lane, Newtown Linford LE67 9PQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barrow upon Soar Station6.5 miles
About the agent
EweMove are one of the UK’s Most Trusted Estate Agent thanks to thousands of 5 Star reviews from happy customers on independent review website Trustpilot. (Reference: November 2018, https://uk.trustpilot.com/categories/real-estate-agent)
Our philosophy is simple – the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Our agents pride themselves on providing an exceptional customer experience, whether you are a vendor, landlord, buyer or tenant.
EweMove embrace the very latest te
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EweMove, Leicestershire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.