Banbury Road, Chipping Norton, OX7 5SY
- Part Exchange Or Help to Buy Available*
- Perfect For First Time Buyers!
- Move In Spring 2021
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Room Highlighted By A Set Of French Doors
- Integrated Appliance Package
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Freehold Tenure
- Handy Utility Area
- Large Paneled Window To The Bright And Spacious Lounge
- Garage With Private Driveway Parking
Whether you're a first time buyer or perhaps you're looking for the ideal home to downsize to after all those troublesome costs of your big second hand property, Plot 32, the Kipling offers a wonderful place to call home in Oxfordshire.
With a wonderfully traditional feel from the outside of this home, the Kipling is ready to suit your everyday needs with that extra touch of luxury. Through the entrance hall you can discover your inviting lounge, brilliantly lit with a large window so being inside doesn't mean you'll have to compromise on natural light. Through this welcoming space, you can find a stunning open plan kitchen / dining area. Carefully fitted with Symphony kitchen units and worktops when you reserve in the early build stages, this highly functional space is kept warm and airy with a featured set of French doors leading out to the rear garden. Finally, those finishing touches have been added such as an integrated oven, fridge freezer and dishwasher well as a handy utility area.
Upstairs you can find the three neutrally designed bedrooms, each offering a calm and tranquil space for anyone at the beginning and end of their day. The master bedroom is carefully positioned to the front of the home and offers some wonderful comforts such as an en suite shower room. And, if you'd like, the third bedroom could make an ideal home office to provide you with a relaxed and secluded space to work.
Across the landing, the family can benefit from the large bathroom featuring a desirable separate bath and shower complete with sparkling white sanitary ware and sleek chrome fittings.
The Kipling is complete with a garage with private driveway parking.
Get in touch to book a limited, safe 1-2-1 appointment. We’re looking forward to seeing you soon.
Take advantage of our Part Exchange* scheme where we can be your buyer for your outgrown home, meaning no timewasters or wasted estate agents fees. Simply you and your family finally looking forward to the space you’ve been in need of, in a brand new Bloor home.
Help to Buy
If you're a first time buyer, you can take advantage of the Help to Buy* on selected homes within the set regional price caps. This scheme allows new buyers to purchase a new build home with only a 5% deposit and a 75% mortgage, with a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government. To check your eligibility and for further information the price caps, please ask our Sales Team.
Homes. With Bloor Standards.
Our attention to detail goes beyond the construction of our wonderful new homes. We take the time to guide our homeowners through their new journey with us, from the moment you step into our Sales Office and beyond. That's why we're proud to share that 93% of our customers would recommend us to family and friends, allowing us to become not only a 5 Star Home Builder but also recommended by over 93% of our purchasers.
Why Should You Buy New?
There are plenty of benefits of buying a new home over a second hand property - here's just a few. Our new homes are designed to a high standard of energy efficiency, meaning your monthly bills will be significantly less than running an older property. Plus, we can also save you money on those costly and timely renovations so there's no need to battle with the previous owner's questionable choice of décor! When we say new, we mean it. And when you reserve early, you're able to choose your fixtures and fittings in your new home from our range, so everything is just how you would like it.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.69 x 3.63 metre
- Lounge - 5.24 x 3.75 metre
- Utility - 1.97 x 1.05 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.03 x 3.1 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.04 x 2.57 metre
- Bedroom Three - 3.11 x 2.11 metre
BrochuresDownload the brochure for this propertyDownload the development brochure
Banbury Road, Chipping Norton, OX7 5SY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kingham Station5.1 miles
About the development
Welcome to The Pillars at Chipping Norton
- We're proud of not only every home we build, but every location we choose. So it's no surprise that demand in Chipping Norton is high - with our development over 66% sold!
- Rest assured that when you visit us, we will have every national guideline safety measure in place, as well as our own additional ones. Get in touch to book a limited, safe 1-2-1 appointment. Were looking forward to seeing you soon.
- We can help you get moving if you need help selling your home - ask us about Part Exchange or Assisted Move.*
- Our new homes here are surrounded by open green countryside with the cricket club just next door - a perfect Cotswold retreat!
- Despite their traditional exteriors you can be assured that your new home up to your modern standards, with BT Fibre connections available and leading kitchen brands!
- Secure your home in the early stages of construction to make the most of our Options & Upgrades range, to choose your fixtures and fittings!
Building for the Future
Bloor Homes design and build homes of distinction tailored to the needs of modern life. Those who aspire to our homes readily acknowledge you only need look at a Bloor Home to realise that not all new homes are the same. But the true difference that sets Bloor Homes apart from the crowd is deeper than the varied architectural styles that first catch the eye.
The Bloor Group began building houses over 50 years ago and today is
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_33. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.