- Quiet Cul De Sac
- Modern Kitchen, Bathroom and En Suite
- Off Road Parking For Two Cars
- Enclosed Landscaped Garden To Rear
- Y Pant Catchments
- Two Reception Rooms
- Stunning Kitchen/Breakfast Room
The heart of this home is definitely the kitchen - diner, which offers ample space for all the family. Further highlights include a generous garden, two separate reception rooms and utility room. Office space potential is also available. Located within Y Pant Catchment.
A beautifully presented, modern and move in ready four bedroom detached family home on the highly requested and ever desirable Ynysddu development. This stunning home is positioned on a quiet cul de sac tucked away with a larger than average garden to the rear. Positioned within walking distance to both Pontylcun and Talbot Green village, and easy commute for those with children in 'Y Pant Comprehensive School'. The property benefits from two reception rooms, ultra-modern kitchen/breakfast room and a landscaped enclosed garden to the rear.
Internally the property accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge/dining room, sitting room, cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room.
To the first floor you will find three double bedrooms with one single bedroom currently used as an office by the current owners and the family bathroom. The master bedroom further benefits from an en suite shower room.
Outside the property benefits from a driveway to the front with parking off road for two cars. The remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn. Side access leads you to an enclosed landscaped garden offering a raise patio area ideal for outside dining with the remainder laid to lawn. A detached outbuilding can also be found providing additional storage.
Enter into hallway. Staircase leading to first floor. Access to sitting room and lounge/dining room.
Feature electric fire. Window to front.
Lounge/dining Room 26' 3" x 12' 2" ( 8.00m x 3.71m )
Open plan lounge/dining room. Bay window to front. French doors leading to rear garden. Access to cloakroom and kitchen.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a WC and wash hand basin.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' 2" max x 16' max ( 4.93m max x 4.88m max )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with contrasting worktops over. Inset stainless steel sink unit. Built in double oven, induction hob and hood. Integrated fridge/freezer and dish washer. Built in breakfast bar. French doors to rear. Window to rear and door to side. Access to utility room.
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with contrasting worktops over. Inset stainless steel sink unit plus drainer. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Access to all first floor rooms.
Master Bedroom 13' x 9' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.82m )
Window to front. Access to en suite.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising shower enclosure and wash hand basin. Obscure window to side.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.84m )
Window to rear.
Bedroom Three 15' 6" x 8' 4" ( 4.72m x 2.54m )
Window to rear and front.
Bedroom Four 7' 2" x 6' ( 2.18m x 1.83m )
Window to front.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Obscure window to rear.
Driveway to the front providing parking off road for two cars. Side access to an enclosed rear garden comprising of paving with the remainder laid to lawn. A detached rendered external building with french doors and a tiled pitched roof, great for storage and used by the current owner as a gym.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station0.3 miles
- Llanharan Station2.2 miles
- Pencoed Station4.6 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TAL304493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.