Station Road, Wheatley, OX33 1SU
- Viewings by appointment, call us today to find out more
- Final opportunity to buy in an exclusive community, designed for the over 55s
- Private terrace
- Friendly community of like-minded neighbours
- Move straight in with carpets, curtains, light fittings, wardrobes, bathroom vanity units and a full complement of high-quality kitchen appliances included.
- Supportive Estate Manager offering help and advice
- Enjoy more leisure time and peace of mind: the development, landscaped setting and private gardens maintained by an onsite Estate Manager.
- Allocated parking
- Energy-efficient and easy to maintain
- Local shops and services within walking distance
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
Now is the time to move to a new Beechcroft home. Stamp duty holiday until March 2021.
READY FOR OCCUPATION - LAST APARTMENT REMAINING
Don't miss this final opportunity to buy. Only two show homes remain available at this exclusive retirement development of just 16 new homes. With carpets, curtains, light fittings, , bathroom vanity units and a full complement of integrated kitchen appliances, you'll be able to move straight in. You won't need to downsize your furniture - the drawing room is generously proportioned and glazed double doors between the dining room, drawing room mean the apartment is flooded with light. In the summer, you can relax outdoors on the private terrace.
The Sidings is ideally located to make the most of the surrounding countryside. You'll be able to walk to the restored Wheatley Windmill, on the outskirts of the village or travel to the nearby Shotover Country Park which offers acres of woodland and grassland. Waterperry Gardens, less than 3 miles away, is home to a gallery, gift shop, rural life museum and tea rooms.
Wheatley is a friendly community with an abundance of local amenities - including supermarkets, a traditional butcher's, a bakery, garden centre, hairdressers and a garden centre - as well as plenty of places to eat and drink. In the High Street, a short walk from The Sidings, you'll find the Merry Bells Village Hall, which is the hub of the local community and home to the library. The village also has a dental surgery and medical practice with an excellent reputation. The Park Sports Centre, less than a mile away, provides a gym, squash courts, sports hall, group exercise classes and a therapy room.
Oxford, approximately 8 miles away is famed for its history and university, but it has much more to offer including a new shopping centre, a covered market dating back to the 1770s, theatres and world-class museums.
If you're finding looking after your older family house and large garden is costly, time-consuming and just downright exhausting, you'll love living in a Beechcroft home that's energy-efficient and easy to maintain. With an Estate Manager to take care of private gardens and the beautifully-landscaped communal gardens you'll be able to sit back, relax and enjoy the outlook.
N.B please note the drawing room photo is of an alternative apartment at The Sidings.
Beechcroft Customer: ''There are many activities and clubs for all ages in Wheatley. There is no excuse for feeling alone in this village. However, it is good to know that quiet moments of relaxation can be found sitting amidst the roses in the pretty gardens of The Sidings.''
Station Road, Wheatley, OX33 1SU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station6.0 miles
About the development
The Sidings in Wheatley - Last few remaining!
- Vibrant village community
- Excellent location close to village shops and services
- Community initiatives including allotments, library groups, and charity quizzes
- 10 year structural warranty
- Potential to 'lock up & leave'
- Over 25 different clubs and societies including Bridge, Choir, WI and Pilates
With 30 years’ experience in the creation of award-winning developments for the over 55s, Beechcroft selects sites in desirable villages and market towns. Our beautifully crafted houses, cottages and apartments are stylish, energy efficient, easily maintained and a delight to live in.
Inspired by local architecture, each Beechcroft scheme is unique, complementing the local area. Rather than being a ‘finishing touch,’ landscaping is integral to the development – carefully planned and lov
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3212_. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beechcroft Developments - Retirement Offer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.