Bolton Road West, Ramsbottom, Bury
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Lounge
- Spacious Dining kitchen
- Harwood Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Alarm System
- Potential To Extend & Enlarge Accommodation
- Viewing recommended
- Energy Rating TBC
Storm Porch -
Entrance Hall Way - Laminate wood flooring.
Lounge - 4.5 into bay x 3.885 (14'9" into bay x 12'8") - Fitted gas fire, laminate wood flooring, Coving to ceiling and double doors leading to dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen - 4.7 x 3.76 (15'5" x 12'4") - Comprehensive range of laminate fitted wall and base units incorporating electric hob, electric oven and canopy extractor hood. Complementary work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit and splash back tiling. Integrated fridge and freezer, Laminate wood flooring.
Dining Area - A bright and spacious dining area with laminate wood flooring and patio doors to side patio.
Bedroom 1 - 4.3 x 3.9 (14'1" x 12'9") - Comprehensive range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 - 3.5 x 3.19 (11'5" x 10'5") - Range of fitted wardrobes. (sub floor access via trap door to a potential room for conversion to added accommodation)
Shower Room - 2.2 x 1.5 (7'2" x 4'11") - Three piece white suite including including walk in shower cubical, low level w.c. vanity wash basin and chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled walls and flooring.
Outside - Accessed via ornamental gated entrance the property provides ample off road parking via extensive block paved driveway (parking comfortably for 4 vehicles +) to the side a patio area extends to the rear providing an elevated position with views beyond, stairs lead down to access a neatly tended garden laid to lawn.
Street View -
Front Elevation -
Viewings - By Telephone Appointment with the office on
BrochuresBrochureBolton Road West, Ramsbottom, Bury
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Bolton Road West, Ramsbottom, Bury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bury Interchange Tram Stop3.2 miles
- Bury Station3.3 miles
- Bromley Cross Station3.2 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agency with an unrivalled reputation for customer service. Established in 1990
Weale & Hitchen offer a comprehensive, residential sales service covering north Manchester, Bury, Tottington, Greenmount, Holcombe Brook, Ramsbottom, Harwood, and Rawtenstall.What we can offer you.
- COMPETITIVE SELLING FEES
- FREE VALUATIONS - we offer you a free valuation carried out by an experienced and knowledgeable member o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30265707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Weale & Hitchen, Holcombe Brook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.