Burton End, CB21
- Available now
- High specification kitchen
- Oven, hob, microwave, Fridge freezer, Dishwasher, Washer dryer
- Flooring provided throughout
- Heating - Air source heat pump
- LABC Warranty
- Allocated parking space for 3 cars
Tenure: Leasehold, 125 years remaining
Built by Eider and offered for sale through the Shared Ownership scheme by Domovo, this three bedroom semi-detached house is situated on the Burton End development in West Wickham, Cambridgeshire. This stunning property is ideal for first time buyers looking to take their first step onto the property ladder.
Initial shares available to purchase between 30-50%*.
*(Your application will be affordability assessed to determine what share you can afford to buy).
Price is shown for a 50% share
*The monthly service charge - £12.50. This is an estimate only.
Buyers must have a local connection to the village of West Wickham to be assessed for this property. **Staircasing Restriction of 80%
About the Property
The house includes the following features:
- A high specification kitchen, with oven, hob, microwave, Fridge freezer, Dishwasher, Washer/ dryer.
- Flooring is provided throughout
- Air source heat pump heating
- Private garden
- Three parking spaces
West Wickham is a village and civil parish in South Cambridgeshire, England, 10 miles south-east of Cambridge on the border with Suffolk.
West Wickham is around a 20 minute drive from the M11, providing access to London, Essex and Stanstead Airport.
It has a village hall and recreation ground, which is used for sports, leisure activities and events by local residents and clubs. A post office also operates once a week from the village hall.
Shared Ownership, how does it work?
If buying a home seems out of reach, Shared Ownership* could be the answer and offers a great alternative to renting. Initial shares of between 30% and 50%** of our properties are available, you will pay a subsidised rent on the remaining share. In the future you can purchase further shares in your home***, or sell your share and move on.
*Properties are offered as leasehold, with a lease term of 125 years.
**Shares offered are based on business need.
***Some properties are restricted to the level of share you can purchase.
Please note: Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Burton End, CB21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dullingham Station5.5 miles
About the agent
We are Domovo, part of a forward-thinking housing group, which provides homes for people right across the centre of England. We’re here to help you find the home you’ve been looking for - to buy, to rent, or via shared-ownership.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 50BurtonEnd_3BedSemi_Plot2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Domovo, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.