White Church Lane, London, E1
- 1 minute walk to Aldgate East Station
- 10 minute walk to Liverpool Street Station
- 9 minute walk to Tower Hill Station
- Top floor (lift in building)
This is a fantastic location to live the City life!
In a building we manage, on the top floor (lift in building) we have this large 1 bedroom flat. The flat consists of a large double bedroom, full 3 piece bathroom, a separate kitchen and good size livingroom with sliding doors onto a balcony. Double glazed windows and hardwood flooring throughout
A great flat in an awesome location.
Come and see for yourself!
White Church Lane, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldgate East Station0.1 miles
- Aldgate Station0.3 miles
- Tower Gateway Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Glissen Management Ltd.
We are a property management company working with a number of property investment clients and specialise in the management and letting of their portfolios. Our companies objective is to maintain a great relationship with our tenants and maximise the profits of our landlords through minimising void periods between tenancies and achieving great rental yields. We achieve this through our vastly experienced team comprising of maintenance, accounts and agen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CA8Y122020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glissen Management Ltd, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.