Greenhill Road, Sandford, BS25 5QB
- PRICE REDUCED FROM £375,000 to £370,000 + STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY EXTENDED for this beautifully designed new home displaying character and individual features with Blue Lias & render external finish
- Built by an award-winning privately-owned local developer using traditional materials
- Well-planned development with generous outside space, an ecology zone around the perimeter of the site, an orchard and children's play area
- Adjacent to Sandford Primary School (Ofsted Outstanding) with excellent schools in neighbouring villages
- Fully fitted kitchen, eye level Neff oven, four burner gas hob with stainless steel/glass splashback and hood extractor, integrated Neff fridge/freezer and dishwasher with space & plumbing for washer
- High specification with a choice of finish (subject to build stage)
- Duravit white bathroom furniture with stylish Hansgrohe taps, concealed cisterns, wall hung sanitary ware and chrome towel rail
- Recessed downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and downstairs cloakroom/toilet
- Garage and two parking spaces, rear garden 6ft close boarded fencing and laid to turf, front garden laid to turf or shrubs
- Communal Sky Q/Digital TV system with TV points to living room and bedrooms 1 & 2
STAMP DUTY HOLIDAY EXTENDED - SAVE ££££s!*
Sales Offices are now open (only by prior appointment). You can also tour our show homes from where you are, be sure to visit our website!
The Devoran (plot 51)A beautiful home benefiting from Blue Lias stone and render external finish, with internal high specification and well-planned accommodation over two floors. On the ground floor the entrance hall leads to the cloakroom, kitchen/dining room with bay window to the side and spacious living room with French doors opening to the enclosed rear garden. The stairs, with under stairs storage, lead to the first floor and master bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. A garage and driveway parking are provided. Main image may not reflect actual property external finish - please check with Sales Advisor.
Room dimensions(maximum mm + feet/inches)
Living - 3090 x 5925 / 10'1" x 19'4"
Kitchen / Dining - 3475 x 5925 / 11'4" x 19'4"
Bedroom 1 - 3140 x 3660 / 10'3" x 12'0"
En-suite - 1200 x 2305 / 3'9" x 7'5"
Bedroom 2 - 3115 x 3185 / 10'2" x 10'4"
Bedroom 3 - 2390 x 2710 / 7'8" x 8'8"
Bathroom - 2105 x 2165 / 6'9" x 7'1"
Why buy a new Strongvox home?You'll have a traditional character home with individual features in a desirable location, plus the added benefit and security of:
- 10 year structural warranty
- 2 year Strongvox Guarantee
- Energy efficiency
- Low maintenance
- Low bills
Who are Strongvox?Founded in 2004, we've worked hard to create our reputation for delivering exceptional, beautifully designed homes in wonderful West Country locations. We build an average of 200 homes a year, which means we can keep an eye on the detail for every house we build (across just over 30 sites to date). Considerate of local architecture and design influences, our sites are sympathetic to their surroundings with every house displaying individuality. We pay great attention to detail and our appreciation of traditional design and materials echoes throughout our new homes, setting us apart from bigger developers.
Russet Copse is a spectacular development of three and four bedroom homes offering fine village living on the edge of the Mendip Hills. Adjacent to Sandford Primary School (Ofsted outstanding) with the seaside town of Weston-super-Mare and the exciting city of Bristol close by, Russet Copse is in an enviable location.
Sandford offers the best of both worlds, a semi-rural setting with excellent access to Bristol, Bath and Weston-super-Mare with key road and rail networks. Situated on the edge of the limestone Mendip Hills with the lakes of the Chew Valley and famous Cheddar Gorge and Caves close by. Sandford boasts many facilities and amenities including: The Railway Inn gastropub; Thatchers Cider; Strawberry Line cycle path spanning mid-Somerset; Sandford Railway Heritage Centre; Mendip Snowsport Centre for outdoor pursuits and a local shop. The village also benefits from a village hall and close links with the neighbouring village of Winscombe, with playing fields, unique shops, cafes, pubs and the Independent School, Sidcot.
Property to sell? Talk to us about Part Exchange OR our Assisted Move Scheme where we will manage your move and also make a big contribution to your moving costs. Did you also know Help to Buy is not just for first time buyers?
Please note images are of The Helford house type and are for illustrative purposes only.
*Ask for details.
Greenhill Road, Sandford, BS25 5QB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yatton Station4.0 miles
- Worle Station4.1 miles
About the development
Russet Copse: luxurious living in a desirable village
- Three and four bedroom houses and bungalows
- Beautifully designed development with generous outside space, an orchard and ecology zone around the perimeter of site
- Constructed by an award winning local Taunton builder with traditional values
Founded in 2004, Taunton based Strongvox have worked hard to create their reputation for delivering exceptional, beautifully designed homes in wonderful West Country locations. They build an average of 200 homes a year, which means they can keep an eye on the detail for every house they build (across just over 30 sites to date). Considerate of local architecture and design influences, Strongvox sites are sympathetic to their surroundings with every house displaying individuality.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Devoran51rc. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strongvox. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.