Greenhill Road, Sandford, BS25 5QB
- Beautifully designed new home displaying character and individual features with render & brick external finish, plain tile roof & grey sash style windows
- Built by an award-winning privately-owned local developer using traditional materials
- Well-planned development with generous outside space, an ecology zone around the perimeter of the site, an orchard and children's play area
- Fully fitted kitchen, eye level Neff oven, four burner gas hob with stainless steel/glass splashback and hood extractor, integrated Neff fridge/freezer and dishwasher with space & plumbing for washer
- High specification with a choice of finish (subject to build stage)
- Duravit white bathroom furniture with stylish Hansgrohe taps, concealed cisterns, wall hung sanitary ware and chrome towel rail
- Recessed downlighters to kitchen, bathroom and downstairs cloakroom/toilet
- Double garage and two parking spaces, rear garden 6ft close boarded fencing and laid to turf, front garden laid to turf or shrubs
- Communal Sky+/Digital TV system with TV points to living room and bedrooms 1 & 2
FINAL RELEASE AT RUSSET COPSE!
READY LATE SEPTEMBER
Make the most of the Governments Help to Buy Equity loan** before it changes in April 2021, when it will ONLY be available to first time buyers. Until then it's available to anyone** house hunting for a new build home! Help to Buy example for £510,000 purchase price:
£25,500 5% deposit
£102,000 20% Government Help to Buy loan**
£382,500 75% Mortgage
The CamdenA wonderful detached home benefiting from an individual external finish of render and brick, plain tile roof, grey sash style windows and stone effect porch. An impressive 1475 sq ft The Camden plot 38 has high internal specification and generous accommodation over two floors. On entering the hallway leads to the living room, study, cloakroom, kitchen/diner and has the advantage of under stairs storage. The spacious living room leads through double doors to the dining room, which is filled with natural light through bi-fold doors, and incorporates the kitchen with a wonderful rear aspect. A utility room and convenient study are also on the ground floor. Upstairs the master bedroom with rear aspect has a stylish en-suite and the family bathroom has the advantage of a generous cubicle shower and bath. Three further bedrooms and airing cupboard to the landing make The Camden a home with the perfect space for the modern lifestyle.
Room dimensions(maximum mm + feet/inches)
Living - 3440 x 4740 / 11'2" x 15'5"
Kitchen / Dining - 2950 x 8740 / 9'6" x 28'6"
Study - 2825 x 3050 / 9'2" x 10'0"
Utility - 1815 x 1935 / 5'9" x 6'3"
Bedroom 1 - 3505 x 4010 / 11'4" x 13'1"
En-suite - 1600 x 2200 / 5'2" x 7'2"
Bedroom 2 - 3505 x 3730 / 11'4" x 12'1"
Bedroom 3 - 3335 x 3435 / 10'9" x 11'2"
Bedroom 4 - 2340 x 3050 / 7'6" x 10'0"
Bathroom - 1965 x 3050 / 6'4" x 10'0"
Why buy a new Strongvox home?You'll have a traditional character home with individual features in a desirable location, plus the added benefit and security of:
- 10 year structural warranty
- 2 year Strongvox Guarantee
- Energy efficiency
- Low maintenance
- Low bills
Who are Strongvox?Founded in 2004, we've worked hard to create our reputation for delivering exceptional, beautifully designed homes in wonderful West Country locations. We build an average of 200 homes a year, which means we can keep an eye on the detail for every house we build (across just over 30 sites to date). Considerate of local architecture and design influences, our sites are sympathetic to their surroundings with every house displaying individuality. We pay great attention to detail and our appreciation of traditional design and materials echoes throughout our new homes, setting us apart from bigger developers.
Russet Copse is a spectacular development of three and four bedroom homes offering fine village living on the edge of the Mendip Hills. Adjacent to Sandford Primary School (Ofsted outstanding) with the seaside town of Weston-super-Mare and the exciting city of Bristol close by, Russet Copse is in an enviable location.
Sandford offers the best of both worlds, a semi-rural setting with excellent access to Bristol, Bath and Weston-super-Mare with key road and rail networks. Situated on the edge of the limestone Mendip Hills with the lakes of the Chew Valley and famous Cheddar Gorge and Caves close by. Sandford boasts many facilities and amenities including: The Railway Inn gastropub; Thatchers Cider; Strawberry Line cycle path spanning mid-Somerset; Sandford Railway Heritage Centre; Mendip Snowsport Centre for outdoor pursuits and a local shop. The village also benefits from a village hall and close links with the neighbouring village of Winscombe, with playing fields, unique shops, cafes, pubs and the Independent School, Sidcot.
Property to sell? Talk to us about Part Exchange OR our Assisted Move Scheme where we will manage your move and also make a big contribution to your moving costs. Did you also know Help to Buy is not just for first time buyers?
Please note images are of The Camden house type and are for illustrative purposes only.
*/**Terms and conditions apply, eligibility criteria applies for Help to Buy.
Greenhill Road, Sandford, BS25 5QB
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yatton Station4.0 miles
- Worle Station4.1 miles
About the development
Russet Copse: luxurious living in a desirable village
- Three and four bedroom houses and bungalows
- Beautifully designed development with generous outside space, an orchard and ecology zone around the perimeter of site
- Constructed by an award winning local Taunton builder with traditional values
Founded in 2004, Taunton based Strongvox have worked hard to create their reputation for delivering exceptional, beautifully designed homes in wonderful West Country locations. They build an average of 200 homes a year, which means they can keep an eye on the detail for every house they build (across just over 30 sites to date). Considerate of local architecture and design influences, Strongvox sites are sympathetic to their surroundings with every house displaying individuality.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Camden111rc. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strongvox. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.