Manchester Road, Shuttleworth, Ramsbotoom
- New Stone Built Semi-Detached
- Four Bedrooms & Three Bathrooms
- Generous Open Plan Family Dining Kitchen
- Anthracite Upvc Double Galzed
- Gas Central Heating
- Stone flagged Walled Town Gardens
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Spectacular Views
- Walking Distance To Ramsbottom
- Viewing Essential In Order To Appreciate.
Entrance Hallway - 4.4 x 3.9 (14'5" x 12'9") -
Cloak Room / Guest W.C. - 1.8 x 1.6 (5'10" x 5'2") - A spacious entrance hallway with staircase leading to first floor, access to garage via utility room.
Bedroom Or Second Reception Room - 3.5 x 2.8 max overall (11'5" x 9'2" max overall) -
Utility Room - 2.5 x 2.2 (8'2" x 7'2") - A spacious walk through room with base units housing inset sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Large Garage. - 7 x 4.7 (22'11" x 15'5") -
First Floor. - Landing with w.c.
Guest W.C. - Two piece white suite including, low level w.c. vanity wash basiin.
Lounge - 4.7 x 3.8 (15'5" x 12'5") - A spacious family room with elevated views over Ramsbottom towards Holcombe Hill and Peel Tower.
Family Living Dining Kitchen - 6.9 x 6.5 (22'7" x 21'3") - A fantastic open plan kitchen-dining-living space providing versatile light and airy space for all the family.
The kitchen consists of a comprehensive range of fitted units with complementary , Incorporating integrated fridge and freezer, Neff appliances and wealth of storage /shelving. Central to the room is a contrasting Island unit, Modern stainless steel inset sink unit, Hob with canopy hood over.
Living / Dining Area - Large Bi-Folding Doors to rear stone flagged town garden.
Second Floor. - Landing.
Bedroom 1 - 5.1 x 4.6 (16'8" x 15'1") - French doors to Juliet Balcony.
En-Suite Shower Room - 3.2 x 2.2 (10'5" x 7'2") - Three piece white suite including including walk in shower cubical with drenching shower head, low level w.c. vanity wash basin and heated towel rail. Window to rear elevation.
Bedroom 2 - 4 x 3.92 (13'1" x 12'10") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.92 x 2.8 (12'10" x 9'2") -
Family Bathroom. - 2.9 x 2.8 (9'6" x 9'2") - Four piece white suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, hand washbasin and low level w.c. Complementary part tiled walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Outside. - Set behind stone walls with decorative fencing the property provides a large off road tarmacadam driveway with designated parking for two vehicles leading to large integral garage. Steps lead up the side of the property lead to an Indian Stone flagged walled garden area, providing an elevated yet secluded sitting area with views beyond.
Additional Information - The new build properties are being offered with optional choice of high quality kitchen frontage and choice of quartz work top finish.
Options will be available for Floor coverings including carpets and Karndean flooring.
The build will be provided with the backing of Architects certificated Insurance, Completion certificate from building control etc.
BrochuresBrochureManchester Road, Shuttleworth, Ramsbotoom
Manchester Road, Shuttleworth, Ramsbotoom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Entwistle Station4.6 miles
- Bury Interchange Tram Stop3.9 miles
- Bury Station3.9 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agency with an unrivalled reputation for customer service. Established in 1990
Weale & Hitchen offer a comprehensive, residential sales service covering north Manchester, Bury, Tottington, Greenmount, Holcombe Brook, Ramsbottom, Harwood, and Rawtenstall.What we can offer you.
- COMPETITIVE SELLING FEES
- FREE VALUATIONS - we offer you a free valuation carried out by an experienced and knowledgeable member o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30266483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Weale & Hitchen, Holcombe Brook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.