Saint Germains Way, Scothern, Lincoln, LN2
- STAMP DUTY INCLUDED for first time buyers or home movers.
- New four bedroom home ideal for a growing family
- The superb modern Symphony kitchen breakfast room which has a central island with quartz worktop and integrated Neff appliances bifold doors opening on to the garden
- Open through to reception room
- There is also a utility room and downstairs WC
- The first floor has a principal bedroom with en suite, three further bedrooms and a luxuriously appointed family bathroom.
- Scothern has an active local community, its amenities include ‘outstanding’ Ellison Boulters primary school (Ofsted), public house, village hall, Scothern Nurseries, local footpaths and (truncated)
- Approximately 5 miles north-east of the Historic City of Lincoln where there are a variety of excellent facilities, restaurants, schooling, train station and much more
- The neighbouring village of Welton is home to the Ofsted ‘outstanding’ William Farr School
- EPC Rating = B
Impressive new four bedroom family house in sought after village
Cathedral View is a prestigious development of individual and impressive family houses designed and built with modern open plan living, bespoke kitchens, bathrooms and under floor heating on the ground floors.
14 Saint Germains Way (Plot 23) enjoys a fabulous 24’ kitchen breakfast room with bifold doors opening on to the garden.
In more detail the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with staircase, a door through to the 17' reception room, an opening through to kitchen/dining room with a superb modern Symphony kitchen which has a good range of fitted wall and base units with quartz worktop and integrated Neff appliances bifold doors opening on to the garden, and a utility room with downstairs WC.
The first floor has a principal bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms, one with an en suite and a luxuriously appointed family bathroom.
Outside the property is approached via a block paved driveway with parking and access to the single garage with electric door. The garden is mostly laid to lawn with a paved barbeque area.
Scothern is a popular village which lies approximately 5 miles north-east of Lincoln. It has an active local community, its amenities include Ellison Boulters primary schooL, public house, village hall and locally-renowned Scothern Nurseries, local footpaths and Bluebells Woods Farm Shop. The historic parish church of St Germain’s is mentioned in Pevsner’s Architectural Guides to the British Isles.
The neighbouring village of Welton has high-achieving William Farr School (also ‘outstanding’ – Ofsted) as well as three preschools, a refurbished library, medical centre, Co-op supermarket, golf course, veterinary clinic, shops and pubs.
The Cathedral City of Lincoln has a variety of excellent facilities. For commuting further afield there are good road links via A46, A15 and A57 to motorways including M180, M18, M62, A1(M) and M1. Newark Northgate train station is approximately 22 miles away with main line service to London Kings Cross (from 1 hr 20 minutes) and trains north to York, Leeds, Newcastle and Edinburgh.
Square Footage: 1,657 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Saint Germains Way, Scothern, Lincoln, LN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station5.3 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LIT200238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.