Horton Road, Fallowfield
- Open plan lounge with sofas, fitted kitchen including fridge, freezer, washing machine, cooker and hob.
- Bathroom with shower cubicle.
- Fully Furnished
- Unlimited wireless broadband costs included in the rent.
- All beds double (135cm/4ft 6ins) in size.
-The house is located close to Platt Fields Park and is within 10 minutes of the universities along Wilmslow Road. Central Fallowfield is within easy walking distance. There is a gravelled courtyard to the rear of the property which is ideal for barbecues.
- Gas, electric and water bills can be included for an extra £15pppw
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Ombudsman (T00515)
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark (C0013078)
Horton Road, Fallowfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Withington Tram Stop1.4 miles
- Burton Road Tram Stop1.5 miles
- Mauldeth Road Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Flax & Co. is a very well known family business established in South Manchester in 1987.
We specialise in Residential Sales, Commercial Lettings, Student Lettings and Property Management.
Our experienced property team offer a comprehensive sales and management service in all related property matters.
Flax & Co. are located on a prominent corner position between Didsbury and Withington.
We have always aimed at providing the highest standards of service, paying particula
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 294_FLAX. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flax & Co, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.