Plot 7 - Sandgate Pavilions, Sandgate
- SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT - 1,593 SQ FT
- TWO PARKING SPACES
- BUILT IN HIGH END APPLICANCES
- VILLEORY / BOSCH WC'S
- FITTED WARDROBES
- THREE BEDROOMS
- STUNNING SEA VIEWS
- FULL SIZE WINE CHILLER
- PORCELANOSA TILING
- EN-SUITE SHOWER/BATHROOMS
*Please note photos are taken from development show home
MARTELLO – PENTHOUSE PLOT 7
Penthouse Plot 7 is situated in Martello House on the third floor. This penthouse apartment comes with well-appointed open plan living/ dining areas and contemporary fittings throughout, 3 bedrooms with Master bedroom including a luxury Bathroom en-suite. The plot also features a spectacular terrace with breath taking sea views over the English coastline.
Positioned on the slopes of the Sandgate Hills, Sandgate Pavilions offers the very best in modern living in a truly unique
location. This latest Sunningdale House development offers living within a landmark waterfront community in which stunning, high specification apartments boast far-reaching coastal views across the English Channel.
Sandgate Pavilions benefits from spectacular grounds in...
Located between Folkestone and Hythe, the charming coastal town of Sandgate boasts an impressive stretch of shingle coastline, and views across the English Channel. It offers the perfect combination of being totally connected, yet away from it all.
London is just over an hour away by train from Folkestone West station, and, with the Channel Tunnel and the ferry ports of Dover just a short dr...
Plot 7 - Sandgate Pavilions, Sandgate
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Folkestone West Station1.0 miles
- Folkestone Central Station1.5 miles
- Channel Tunnel Terminal Station1.6 miles
About the agent
The Hunters Land & New Homes department supports land owners and property developers on all aspects of planning and development from land sales and site acquisition to specialist planning advice, site feasibility and appraisals. We offer full marketing consultancy and sales progression management for all types and sizes of developments throughout the region.
The Hunters Land & New Homes team carry out land appraisals, provide advice on valuation and planning matters and regularly help l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FOLSP207439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Land & New Homes covering South Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.