Banff Road, Rusholme
A good sized 5 bed student house located in the heart of Rusholme.
- Unlimited wireless broadband costs included in the rent. Interlinked fire alarm and emergency lighting system.
- Separate kitchen with appliances, spacious lounge and one bathroom with bath and over head shower.
- The house is located at the top end of the popular Curry Mile, off Wilmslow Road close to Whitworth Park and is within 5 minutes of the universities along Oxford Road.
-There is a gravelled courtyard to the rear of the propert.
-All beds double (135cm/4ft 6ins) in size
Gas, electric and water bills can be included in the rent for an extra £15 pppw
Please contact us to arrange a viewing.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Ombudsman (T00515)
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark (C0013078)
Banff Road, Rusholme
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ardwick Station1.1 miles
- Manchester Oxford Road Station1.3 miles
- Manchester Piccadilly Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Flax & Co. is a very well known family business established in South Manchester in 1987.
We specialise in Residential Sales, Commercial Lettings, Student Lettings and Property Management.
Our experienced property team offer a comprehensive sales and management service in all related property matters.
Flax & Co. are located on a prominent corner position between Didsbury and Withington.
We have always aimed at providing the highest standards of service, paying particula
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 288_FLAX. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flax & Co, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.