Pentland Way, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
- Two Double Bedroomed Detached Bungalow
- Exclusive Residential Cul-de-Sac
- 16ft Fitted Kitchen with Built-in-Oven, Hob, Fridge and Dishwasher
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Lovely Conservatory
- Useful Utility
- Enclosed Gardens to Rear
- Garage ( With Electric Door) PLUS multi-vehicle off road parking
- EPC Band D
* LOVELY CONSERVATORY * USEFUL UTILITY * ENCLOSED GARDENS TO REAR * GARAGE (WITH ELECTRIC DOOR) PLUS MULTI-VEHICLE OFF ROAD PARKING * GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING * DOUBLE GLAZING * VIEWING ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL!
THE ACCOMMODATION (Dimensions given are approximate only).
ENTRANCE HALL with access to loft, central heating thermostat, central heating programmer, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion heater.
LOUNGE/DINER 19' 5" (max) x 12' 5" (max) with wall mounted living flame gas fire, glazed double doors to kitchen, double glazed French doors to conservatory.
FITTED KITCHEN/DINER 16' 7" (max) x 11' 5" (max) with range of wall cupboards, peninsular preparation surfaces with drawers and cupboards under, built in gas hob, built in electric oven, electric hob hood, built in fridge, built in freezer, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under.
CLOAKROOM/W.C. with low level w.c., hand washbasin with tiled splashback, extractor fan.
UTILITY 8' 2" (max) x 7' 5" (max) with inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard under, wall cupboards, worktop with drawers under and space/plumbing for automatic washing machine, part tiled walls, Viessman gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler.
BRICK & UPVC CONSERVATORY 12' 5" (max) x 12' (max) with double glazed French doors to rear garden.
SHOWER ROOM/W.C. with integrated hand washbasin with mixer tap and cupboards under, fitted floor cupboards, tiled walls, integrated low level w.c., tiled and screened shower cubicle with chrome shower valve and spray, extractor fan.
BEDROOM NO. 1 12' 8" (max) x 14' 5" (max) with extensive range of fitted units including wardrobes/cupboards with mirror doors, bedside cabinets, display shelving, blanket cupboards and dressing unit.
BEDROOM NO. 2 10' 10" (max) x 10' 8" (max).
OUTSIDE SECURITY LIGHT COLD WATER TAP
BRICK GARAGE 17' 7" (max) x 8' 9" (max) with electronically operated remote controlled up and over door, joist storage, power and lighting.
GARDENS to front, laid to lawn with a paved pathway. Timber gate to side opens onto paved pathway leading from front to rear: shingle and block paved driveway/multi-vehicle off road parking space to side. Block paved pathway to side. Enclosed gardens to rear, laid to lawn with borders, beds, trees and a paved patio area.
Pentland Way, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station0.8 miles
- Manea Station5.9 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.