Latimer Drive, Laindon, Essex, SS15
- Being sold with no onward chain, meaning there is still time to beat the stamp duty holiday.
- Well presented two bedroom house, situated in a cul-de-sac of Steeple View.
- Fitted kitchen and spacious lounge to the ground floor.
- Modern bathroom and two good size double bedrooms to the first floor (previously a three bed).
- The loft is majority boarded with a skylight window.
- Off street parking and garage in block located at the front of the property.
The property which is to be sold with No Onward Chain has an entrance hallway leading to the fitted kitchen and spacious lounge which is set at the back of the house overlooking the garden.
The first floor offers two good size double bedrooms (the house was previously a three bed) and a spacious and modern bathroom. The loft has been majority boarded and has a skylight window.
The rear garden commences with a decking area leading to the remainder which is laid to lawn whilst the front of the property offers off street parking with an additional garage in block adjacent.
As the property is being sold with no onward chain there is still time to beat the stamp duty holiday.
Fitted Kitchen: 11'2 x 6'0
Lounge/Diner: 12'4 x 18'0
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One: 12'4 x 8'9
Bedroom Two: 12'4 x 8'4
Bathroom: 12'0 x 5'4
Off Street Parking
Garage In Block
Latimer Drive, Laindon, Essex, SS15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Laindon Station1.4 miles
- Basildon Station2.0 miles
- Billericay Station2.9 miles
About the agent
We are Stratstone Estates! An emerging Sales and Lettings Agent operating throughout the UK, assisting vendors, private clients and developers alike, offering a service that challenges traditional agency practises!
With a UK-wide network and the utilisation of innovative technology, we have the capability of offering our services far and wide!
We have a desire to surpass our client’sexpectations, promoting a customer service centric culture which is seemingly unrivalled and furthe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 36latimerdrive. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratstone Estates, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.