Room 04, Arnold Road, Nottingham, Ng5 1ng
- **INCLUSIVE OF ALL UTILITIES & COUNCIL TAX**
- IDEALLY SUITED TO PROFESSIONALS
- Double room with bed, wardrobe, drawers, etc
- Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances
- FREE internet access
- Full gas central heating
- Within 5 minutes walk to Nottingham City Hospital
- Easy access to public transport
- Deposit: £475
- Call today to view!
*IDEALLY SUITED TO WORKING PROFESSIONALS*
New to the market is this double room set within a substantial semi-detached property in a popular location. The property has been maintained to a very high standard and benefits from a wealth of original features.
**Other rooms available ranging from £475 - £500pcm**
Room 4 comprises; a double bedroom overlooking the rear garden with large feature window, double bed and mattress, side table(s), wardrobe and set of drawers.
The room has access to a fully fitted kitchen comprising of a gas hob and oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Next to the kitchen is a Lounge/diner complete with table and chairs, sofas and television.
There is a large communal bathroom to the first floor PLUS a separate shower room.
This beautiful property is perfectly located for the City Hospital (5 minutes walk) and has good access to major road networks and public transport.
To the rear of the property is a good sized garden with patio area.
All rooms have full gas central heating.
The rent is inclusive of Electricity, Gas, Water, Council Tax, Internet and TV license (within the lounge only).
VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - Call today.
LANDLORDS - MORE PROPERTIES WANTED!
Slater and Brandley require similar properties to meet current demand. If you have a property to let please call us on . We look forward to hearing from you.
Room 04, Arnold Road, Nottingham, Ng5 1ng
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- David Lane Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Basford Tram Stop0.7 miles
- Highbury Vale Tram Stop0.8 miles
About the agent
Slater and Brandley, Nottingham - Lettings
55 57 Loughborough Road West Bridgford Nottingham NG2 7LA
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater and Brandley, Nottingham - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.