Southwold Road, WD24
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- New windows
- Living room
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Bedroom area
- Easy walk to Junction Station
- Allocated parking
- Council Tax Band C
Kitchen: 7'1" x 6' 8"
Bedroom: 10' 1" x 7' 5"
Bathroom: 6 ' x 5'
External: Communal grounds and parking
All measurements are approximate and must only be used as a guide. You MUST make your own measurements before arranging any furniture/fittings.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Southwold Road, WD24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford North Station0.2 miles
- Watford Junction Station0.8 miles
- Garston (Herts) Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Northwood of Watford, part of the National network of over 76 Northwood offices, dedicated to providing quality professional solutions on property sales, lettings and management across England, Wales and Scotland.
We are renowned for our innovative sales and rental products, such as our tailored Sales Marketing, Guaranteed Rental and Instant Rental Income Schemes, both of which pay rent even if the property is vacant.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northwood, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.