Howarth Park, Milford Hill, Salisbury
- Stunning three bedroom semi-detached new build house
- Exclusive retirement development for over 55s
- Close to Salisbury city centre at Milford Hill
- Beautiful bespoke kitchen
- Master suite with dressing room and en suite
- Third bedroom/study
- Under floor heating
- Garage and use of electric share cars
- Long leasehold
- Managed grounds and visiting Estate Manager
An attractive semi-detached home that offers the flexibility of a third bedroom or useful study alongside two further double bedrooms, one with dressing room and en suite. The open plan living accommodation provides easy access to the private terrace.
Howarth Park consists of four splendid apartments that sit within Milford House, the converted Victorian villa, with a bungalow and a further 14 houses situated throughout the grounds. Each property has a dedicated parking space, use of the electric cars and the full estate manager service.
Combining contemporary architecture with vintage elegance, Howarth Park sits atop Milford Hill, gazing across at the spire of Salisbury Cathedral. The estate is elegant and manicured, with a Cedar of Lebanon as the centrepiece, believed to have been planted in imitation of St Edmunds College towards the end of the C18th. Having been the most prestigious of the medieval gated entries to the town, the elegant area of Milford predates the city itself and is sometimes known as the Old Town. The 'healthful air' and glorious views drew the affluent and influential of the C19th, and the splendid Milford House with its veranda, now converted into four exquisite apartments, is a delightful example of that era.
Cognatum Property are delighted to be able to offer these luxurious homes for sale. For more information please contact Peter or Anita at Cognatum Property.
Howarth Park, Milford Hill, Salisbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Cognatum Property are unlike mainstream housing. Here, downsizers are not simply buying bricks and mortar, but investing in a home in a secure, convenient, uniquely tailored for a comfortable and stylist retired lifestyle.
We have our owns specialist Estate Agency, Cognatum Property, which is dedicated to selling property on our estates. The Cognatum Property team have many years of experience and offer a full marketing and sales service.
For further information contact 01491 82
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10683706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cognatum Property Limited, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.